Marcus Avatar spoilers

emissary

I know there's another thread about him but I thought I'd just list what he has so people can see it a little more orderly.

Manifest Requirements:

1) give two different enemy models the beast characteristic with the feral spell

2) give an enemy model the beast characteristic with the primal reaction trigger

Stats: Same except +1 WP, -1 Ca +1 DF (no suit) +1 WD

Shillelagh is the same only it has a different suit on the CB

Chimeric Assault has the same CB (no suit) and RG as the Shillelagh

He has flight, regeneration 1, 2 beasts within 6" can activate when he activates and all friendly beasts on teh table have -1 WP, +1 CB and while within 6" they lose ornery.

His Shillelagh is the same and gains onslaught

Chimeric Assault is damage 1/1/1 but if you discard a card the damage goes up and gains a different ability and damage range depending on what suit you discard. It can be more damage, poison 2, ignore armor and df triggers or a push.

He has fast and instinctual. He has Seamus' Smell Fear, the Nephalim Diving Attack, a 0 action that gives all enemy non-master beasts in LoS a negative flip to opposed duels and a 1 action that's a 8" pulse where living and undead models have to make a WP 12 duel or gain the beast characteristic.

He has a 0 spell that requires you to discard a soulstone but changes chimeric assault to something better until the end of his activation. He has Feral and Roar. His last spell is a 1 spell that's a version of Obey that works on any non-master beast (IE you can cast it on your own model). He can use it once per activation and the model gains +2 CG, -2 DF, positive attack and damage flips and performs a 1 action or charge.

Shame he'll never manifest.

Feral on 2 enemies?!? I've never used that spell, bearing in mind he can charge an effective 10" with his 0's instead...

Ah well, it'll gimme something new to try and get with him! Can't wait!

If that's how you play him.....I could have him out on turn 3 easy.

Heh, could be worse....you could have to successfully get off Alpha for one of the Manifest options. :tongue2:

He's a piece of cake to Manifest, IMO, as Primal Reaction is an auto trigger, and with the right things active from Wild Heart, it's not too tough to hit a cheap enemy model.

I haven't really looked at him all that much yet, but I really like Chimeric Assault. It has some fun options.

Edited by LoboStele

Shame he'll never manifest.

Feral on 2 enemies?!? I've never used that spell, bearing in mind he can charge an effective 10" with his 0's instead...

Ah well, it'll gimme something new to try and get with him! Can't wait!

Again remember that you don't need to meet all the manifest requirements to manifest. They just help you do it quicker.