dragon tattoo heaven

dgraz

I've been down for a couple months with eye surgery and I'll probably need another surgery to be 100%, but a convoluted process with contacts and reading glasses has me painting for now.

I wanted to push the detail to make sure I could, so I chose this new Bushido mini to test on (wouldn't want to mess up a Wyrd mini-just in case).

C&C always welcome - just click to go to my photobucket account for some other angles. Thanks for looking.

th_100_2239.jpg

Hurray! My first Hayzel sweet. That model is going into a glass display case for that.

Lolly pops are great - roooooooooot beer!!

I fancy some sweets...

anyways dude! That tattoo is awesome! I take my hat off to you... if i had one *improvises with paper plate*

Where it belongs...not like we will be playing Bushido much anyway, once Twisted Fates/Avatar models are in our hands!!!

Too true. Once I get that stuff it is good bye everything else (kids...what kids....I have kids?) Even now I just want to practice up with Marcus for when I get his Avatar.

Splendid job! Very pleasing and easy on the eyes, something you can easily get lost in :-) I don't suppose his name is Togashi by any chance?

The character/model name is Kenko. I don't get the reference, who is Togashi.

Thanks again everyone for the comments.

Too true. Once I get that stuff it is good bye everything else (kids...what kids....I have kids?) Even now I just want to practice up with Marcus for when I get his Avatar.

The character/model name is Kenko. I don't get the reference, who is Togashi.

Thanks again everyone for the comments.

Togashi is a family name for the Dragon Clan from the RPG Legend of the Five Rings made by AEG. The color scheme you have (green and gold) is the color scheme that the Dragon clan uses, and they just so happen to have a family (The Togashi, and Hoshi,) that are very well known for their exotic tattoos :D

awesome man ! glad to see you painting again . now get yourself back to New york for some malifaux ... oh and %12alch. beer from across the street .

The last one was a great time! Unfortunately, I can't make the August one. Hopefully next time - I would love to come back (across the street is a big incentive).