LILITH - Playing with Fire

Yeah +1. The fire looks great!

Lilith's sword looks fantastic gold! I may have to copy that some day :D

What paint line is that gold from?

I think it's from the Reaper HD line... Antique Gold I believe.

I have 400 bottles of paint lying around, so once I'm done with a team/crew/army it all goes back on the shelf... soooo I could be wrong.

Can you tell me how you did the red? I'm looking at swomething similar for my Nephilim when i paint them.

Game Color Skab Red, Blood Red, and Fire orange.

Skab first, then a Badab Black wash, the worked up from the Skab to Blood, then to I added small amounts of fire orange to the Blood red to raise it's shade. Added more for the highlight and that was about it.

Game Color Skab Red, Blood Red, and Fire orange.

Skab first, then a Badab Black wash, the worked up from the Skab to Blood, then to I added small amounts of fire orange to the Blood red to raise it's shade. Added more for the highlight and that was about it.

Thanks Mate, will try to apply it to my Terror Tots. I'm going to go with the whole "Colour changes with growth" idea.

Really awesome work, i am hopefully getting the lilith box tomorrow and I definately think she looks way better red and demonic than flesh toned. I especially like the flame bases are they inserts or are they custom, if they are custom or if anyone knows, how do you make them. Cheers