Tale of .... - Project

DAGabriel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35:36? Can't have those layabouts earth-side one upping us ...

Put me down for Resurrectionists.

I'm hesitant to list a particular crew. My mountain of unpainted metal ignores the boundaries of common sense and crew loyalty.

Edited by Hatchethead

In the interests of painting the first crew I bought, and the one that drew me into this crazy little world of Malifaux, I will put myself down to start on Somer's gang.

This may be added to later as I now have 8 masters and 2 henchmen. But I first need to paint through 130 ss odd of Gremlins and Hogs :)

Good luck at FeenCon DAGabriel!

Has anyone decided on where this painting log will live?

Are we doing the same as Warseer Tales...? Last Month's finished models, models so far and progress for current month?

Got Seamus and crew ready (Been ready for quite some time) though may need to reattach or remodel some of the belles' umbrellas

D.

@ D Arquebus: Gremlin love, sweet gremlin love! Are you waiting for a Ophelia avatar, too?

Hey man, I think I may be one of the only Gremlin fans who is not too fussed with Ophelia, though I love the rest of the La Croix Kin :P. I'm more a Somer Fan and am waiting for his Avatar. Peaches and him = awesome!!! :D

Need to get my boys all assembled tonight and ready to go. I've base coated Somer and one Gremlin but was planning on repainting them anyway as the job was a rush.

Gentlemen, start your engines :)

Edited by D_Arquebus

At last I decided what I'm gonna focus on - the mandatory part is at least one model for my Guild Crew (Malifaux) and one model for my Egares/Lost (Hell Dorado). If time allows it I'll try getting a Showgirls (Malifaux) Crew running and then there is a myrad of other potential things to do (Ron&Bones and Infinity being the most likely).

@Cassarus: Behaga repetera den införa post! Måleriet är förment till starta med det 1st av Augusti. Wip bilderna under Augusti , första bilderna av färdig modellerna 1st vecka av September

ok, ok, i suppose my swedish is real bad:

please reread the intro post!

Painting is supposed to start with the 1st of August. Wip pictures during August, first pictures of finished models 1st week of September.

@CuberFarnsworth: The longer i am looking into Malifaux the more Raspy is beginning to interest me. Her playstyle seems to be interesting.

Ha! Best of luck to all involved. I have just finished my own self-imposed 30 Minis in 30 Days challenge during my uni holidays. I felt absolutely fantastic afterwards...although I ended up buying more minis rather than painting things I already had laying around.

It's a rewarding experience and very motivating. Have lots of fun :). Can't wait to see all of your pics.