A different Seamus list

(Keenan)

I have a tournament in September that i need to gear up for (actually it's 2 tournaments in one- whfb and malifaux). I want to try something a little different with Seamus for this, and I need a few suggestions on how to finish out the list. Here's what I have so far:

Seamus

Gave Spirit

3 Rotten Belles

Sebastian

Convict Gunslinger

I have 10 Points left. What do you guys think?

I usually play Bette, she's pretty awesome and I may go with her. That would only leave me with a cache of 3 stones and i wanted at least 4. I haven't thought about Dead Rider since it hasn't been released yet, but i actually did just look at the stats and was fairly impressed. But I run into the problem with a low cache of stones. Same with Jack Daw even though i do own the model. I honestly haven't even looked at Shikome. I'll give it a look/try. Thanks everyone

I'm pushing to get a 50 point pool that we can pull from for the different rounds and scenarios, but for right now it is what it is. What do you guys think of dropping a belle and adding Jack Daw? Or should I do the hanged (which i also like, just wanted to move away from my norm a bit)?

jack daw is amazing. most crews have a lot of trouble dealing with him, and he is snowball-y in nature. as in if you start to get ahead in model count he gets stronger because you still draw 7 cards and they have less ways of attacking him to make you discard as they lose models.

kirai and collette are particularly screwed by him. hoffman could care less though and jd turns into an expensive paper weight against his all immune to influence crew.

So I have confirmation. It will be a 50 point pool to draw 35 points from. I made a 50 point list that turned into 54. Any suggestions on what to cut/change?

Seamus

Grave Spirit

2 Belles

Convict Gunslinger

Sebastian

Sybelle

Hanged

Bette

Jack Daw

Never considered Dastue Ba before but yeah it looks like she could compliment the crew nicely and give more mobility to the Hanged/Jack. Plus she has some nice melee along with bringing other models into play, could be worthwhile and an easy swap out with Sebastian and then cut the gunslinger or Bete. I do like Onryo with Seamus though.

For a 50ss tournament that I am running in August I am bringing the following as the ringer (if needed)

Seamus

Grave Spirit

2 Rotten Belles

Madame Sybelle

2 Hanged

Jack Daw

Onryo

2 Canine Remains/1 Crooked Man