W: Ar-fienel H: Paypal, etc

Jaslyne

The only thing i could think of is the off chance that the CMON booth at Gen Con might have one.

That's true... Unfortunately I won't be there. If anyone is though and would be willing to check/grab one for me that would be incredible.

I have one, though I would be reluctant to let it go for cheap as I only have the one.

However, you may have luck on BarterTown... just ask around there or on DragonPainting.

I checked both of those websites, BarterTown looks to be pretty barren as far as posters go unfortunately and I didn't even see a thread for buying/selling minis on Dragon Painting. Is it something you have to log in to see possibly?

Out of curiosity how much would you want for yours? PM me if you would please.

• 1 month later...

Alright, giving this one more shot. Cadilon was kind enough to check Gen Con for me without any luck unfortunately, and now hoping since AF was banned I won't receive any more abrasive PMs...

Checked the cmon forums as well as the forums stated above with no luck. One last bump for a lot of hopeful thinking :D