Neverborn Redo

Mastershake

Started on some Neverborn a while back, but ultimately wasn't happy with how many of them turned out. Lilith looked good, but the basing scheme and many of the other models didn't. I liked the Black, Red, Purple pallet overall, so I decided to try to and translate Lilith's scheme using almost exclusively those colors. I bit the bullet and picked up some cobblestone bases from Dragonforge and started out with the ladies I use in the most lists. Nekima has had her original horns replaced with some fron a fantasy game I had lying around on account of previous ones having too much of a problem falling off and in general just being annoying. Also liked the Avatar Pandora much better than the regular one. Should be some more to come as I currently have a small mob of other Nephilim who I'm now pretty eager to get to. Enjoy.

Ladies.jpg

Lilith.jpg

Dora.jpg

Nekima.jpg

Finished up the rest of the Nephilim Brood (for now, still have a pair of Lilitus and Lelus). You'll notice the names on the tots are the same as the name on the youngs and matures...they grow up so fast these days. Finally a group shot with mommy Lilith and Autie Nekima. A big happy family.

NephBrood.jpg

NephTots.jpg

NephYoung.jpg

NephMature.jpg

LilithsBrood.jpg

Here is the last batch of minis for the time being. A few models were modified. I didn't like the tail on the Lelu, so I just green-stuffed over the slot. For the Shaman I drilled through his hands and put in a pin in, then put some pieces from WFB weapons for the hilt and blade, the original pieces were just too damn fiddly. I also didn't like the bird skull, so I replaced it with a human one. I also added a quiver and arrow to the cherub and drilled a slot fro it on a flying base stem from GW.

Neverborn.jpg

Lelitu.jpg

Nephstaff.jpg

Outcasts.jpg