Primordial Magic 2ss

Nekima 13ss

Lilitu 7ss

Terror Tot 3ss

Terror Tot 3ss

Terror Tot 3ss

Desperate Merc 2ss

2ss Leftover and Liliths Cache

This list has a ton of options. 3 Young's T1, 1 Mature T1, Crazy Sprinting Tots that could be grown T2. You could grow one and summon Lelu, or you could ignore Lelu and have a regen1 Lilitu running next to Nekima.

Still a grow list, and still cheesy. But maybe not as flamboyantly cheesy as the factory list.

Seems like a good list, but I'm trying to get away from the grow list overall. But if I play it I will try this list next time for sure. Thanks. :)

Well Nekima's primary Role is front line support and face eating. She is durable enough to take some hits but obviously can' tank like a Guardian can. Her fullest extent is only realized when your willing to risk her and look beyond her potential for grow lists. He buffs are amazing, the +:masks to CB or Ca make a lot of the Nephilim's most powerful abilities auto-trigger with Flay, Double Take, and Sprint being the best known of them and possibly the best over all. But even with that, she can still split a man in half and tear appart the enemies front line.

So I won't go into extreme detail in this, but I want to make sure everyone thinks about it. Look her over carefully and think about the other Nephilim you can take, there is a lot of hidden synergy people don't mention very often. I know her Wiki entry is lacking still, but it will get there. For now I just want to break the notion that she is only good or is best when used for a grow list. This has a grain of truth, but it is not the whole truth. She is best when you utalize every aspect of her and are willing to put her at risk for maximum gain.

So lets get away from this whole grow list mentality, it's widely agreed they are a very cheesy way to play. Personally I think they are the lazy persons way to play Lilith, you don't need to think very much you just abuse the system and make a bunch of really powerful monsters and then hurl them forward. But there is so much more if your willing to look deeper ;)

You know Raymond has a pretty good grasp of Lilith, even if he can't handle the dreamer...

You should ask him for advice.

The sad thing is Raymond's forgotten how to make The grow list work like he had it before. But I'm trying to get away from that way of play anyways.

So.......you gonna fly up for the tourney on the 16th. Lol. Sure sucks that your gone, I miss you guys. :(

Ya...in my Lilith list I will usually 9/10 times bring Nekima, just because the auto flay or the super sprint. Plus she is just good, alittle pricy ss wise, but worth it.

Hope you can make it back here sometime. Keep in touch and say hi to the family for me. :)