Ophelia gang

Kretcher

Hi,

Havent posted here before, have recently found this nice game. I bought Ophelia starter box becuse they looked nice, dont have a clue if they are good or not. :)

Well here are some pictures of Ophelia so far, almost finished now. I do have a thread with this on Coolminiornot but I believe this is a better place for this figure. Will post more pictures later on.

Looking forward to finish them and be able to play with them, just not to much time for the painting :) guess it will be the same for playing ;)

Comments and Critics are welcomed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1516&d=1309114068

attachment.php?attachmentid=1517&d=1309114087

< Have removed pictures since they didnt show up, dont know why. Below is uploaded pictures please open them if you want to see the pictures>

post-7112-13911921459772_thumb.jpg

post-7112-13911921460409_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kretcher
Pictures don´t show up. will add uploaded version instead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

A long time since last time, havent painted for a year or so now (Malifaux figures). just started with Kirai instead of finnishing my gremlins. thought that I should share progress here, perhaps it will keep me going :)

post-7112-13911924539526_thumb.jpg

Face almost finnished, the rest just started. Comments are as always welcome.

/Kretcher

Edited by Kretcher

Hi,

No actually the crew are not finished. Have had a long break from painting and have just recently started again, and it felt easier to start with something new instead of something half finished.

Well onwards to some updates on Kirai.

Have tested a new technique for me, have made simple bases that I want to look like wood. Have used oil colors for part of the work and I had to rework them some times to get use to the way the oil colors behaves.

Have also painted more on Kirai and well will call the blue parts mostly done and now thinking if the other parts should be a light White/Grey/blue or Orange or a combination of the two. there are some test of both colors in the pictures.

Comments really welcomed on which colors I should choice.

First of the base

post-7112-13911924660159_thumb.jpg

Front of Kirai

post-7112-139119246604_thumb.jpg

Back of Kirai

post-7112-13911924660734_thumb.jpg

As mentioned above comments are welcome both good, bad, outrageous and all other versions

/Kretcher