2 questions regarding Neverborn

Obscure_Ref

Question

First question: If I use "Gamble your Life" against something "Hard to Wound", does my damage flip receive a negative twist, and if yes can I still cheat, since the ability says I can?

Second Question: Does Pandora's "The Box Opens" affect Ryle? I can make a argument that it does, but I want to hear what people say.

4 answers to this question

First question: If I use "Gamble your Life" against something "Hard to Wound", does my damage flip receive a negative twist, and if yes can I still cheat, since the ability says I can?

Second Question: Does Pandora's "The Box Opens" affect Ryle? I can make a argument that it does, but I want to hear what people say.

first: what he says :D

second: off course it does :) breach psychosis is kinda the same as immune to influence. and it makes ryle immune to wp duels, meaning, its gone with "The box opens"

Edited by sephiroa

The search button is your friend ;)

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17614 - it's a normal damage flip modified/cheated as normal.

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15561 - yes