Tournament in Northampton - 9th October

Clousseau

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. So we're just about ready with just 2 tables to set up tomorrow. We have a range of different boards and even some trees for Lilith. There's even some tables in a separate room if you're naughty!

Just a reminder to park in St Michaels car park (avoiding the road works) and that the shop opens at 9:30 (by special arrangement) with the aim of getting to tables at 10:00.

If anyone has any problems or is running late please get in touch on 07905 694 294.

Looking forward to a great day tomorrow.

Clousseau

Just to make you aware that the Birmingham contingent (Myself & Fulgrima) wont even be arriving in Northampton until 1003hrs tomorrow....thank you very much Sunday train service! However we are more than willing to play each other in the first round if it helps avoid any delay in the events kick off!

Edited by G&TBoy

With MythicFox & Neverata also being delayed I'll review the schedule for a 10:30 (ish) start for the first game, but there won't be much of a gap between games as we need to finifh fairly promptly so Carl can close up the shop!

...and fixing pairings isn't possible using Ratty's programme.

Here's the results. Great result for the local boys taking 3 of the bottom 4 places :)

Forum

Name RESULT TP VP DIFF VP

1 Calmdown 9 22 22 Neverborn

2 MythicFox 9 12 17 Neverborn

3 Drake 9 9 19 Arcanist

4 Talos 6 9 17 Neverborn

5 Neverata 6 8 16 Outcasts

6 magicpockets 6 4 13 Guild

7 Oshova 6 -1 12 Ressers

8 redben 6 -3 10 Ressers

9 Biscuit 4 0 12 Neverborn

10= Stern 4 0 10 Arcanists - best painted crew

10= Cunningstunt 4 0 10 Neverborn

12 G&T Boy 4 -1 12 Guild

13 LukeC 3 5 17 Arcanists

14= Chucklemonkey 3 -4 10 Neverborn

14= Fulgrima 3 -4 10 Arcanists

16 Andrea 3 -7 7 Arcanists

17 Dave 1 -12 5 Outcasts (Gremlins)

18 Leggo 1 -13 5 Arcanists

19 Charlie 0 -9 10 Neverborn

20 Martyn 0 -17 4 Guild

Zipped excel file attached with all the details

Edited by Clousseau
factions added

What a brilliant day, and great to meet so many people fo the first time. Also, loved the fact that a significant number of people took crews they don't usually play - that made it quite a unique event and muchos fun.

Highlights for me included

1. Playing Guild for the first time and spending most of my games looking at my stat cards after activating a model and going "damn, didn't realise I could have done that"

2. Seeing Jo 8-0 her first two games with a crew she'd never played before

3. Playing against Collodi and realising what a p*ss take his stupid dolls are as they cut my master with 8ss down to nothing in one turn

4. The irony of Calmdown being the biggest neverborn hater on the forum yet cleaning up with one of the filthiest neverborn list I've ever seen

All in all, a brilliant day out.