Greetings from Ipswich UK

domread

Hello all

My name is Dom and I've been lurking since 2009, our gaming group has recently been invigorated with the adoption of malifaux by several core members and we are steadily tempting more in.

Mbbelius and feygorr are also members of our gaming club who have joined the forum and the Malifaux UK! group.

We are based in Ipswich in the UK (witches and farmers abound).

I thoroughly enjoy the game/fluff and setting and I'm eagerly anticipating the new scenery thats on its way.

I play Rasputina, having owned the boxed set for a while I finally got round to painting it over last weekend.

Like most of you (looking at your sigs!) one crew is not nearly enough but I am having extreme difficulty deciding on my next one.

It's either:

Lilith

Zoraida

Von Schill

Leveticus

Hello to all and please help me decide! I'm looking for something with a different playstyle and more maneouverability than raspy (roll on snow storm release!).

Cheers

Dom

Hi Domread and welcome to the chaos and fun. Malifaux seems to do that too you, you buy your first box set and before you know it you have more boxes than a swimming pool full of gremlins.

Hope you enjoy the forums. There is an event in Norwich in August, i am trying to get them to let me run a Malifaux demo table if you fancy popping along.

http://www.easternfrontwargames.com/

Welcome to this side of the Breach (despite your remote viewing these passed 2 years through something that may or may not have been a magic mirror made from ice), always good to see another Brit in here.

As you noticed, 1 crew is never enough, I have 2 at present, starting my 3rd and planning the 4th and 5th, This game is like cigarettes, resist it all you like, 1 is just never enough!

Welcome on board.

Seems like there's enough people out East to organise some sort of Malifaux day. Either at the show mentioned above or the following day? Doesn't need to be a tourney - maybe just a few linked games suitable for newbies and experienced players alike!

Hey there! Welcome sugar, I'm sure you will find it awesome here. *snip* Let us know who you choose!

Cheers kitten :P

I'm probably going for all of them eventually - but Collidi/Zoraida is going to be my next purchase, closely followed by lilith and other nephilim.

Thanks all for the welcoming messages.

Welcome to the forums! sounds like you've been familiar with the game for quite some time, but it's great to hear that your group is picking it up a lot more lately. I also think that both those neverborn boxes should do well for you. Enjoy! :)