Ophelia questions

ChefsDad

Seeking the wisdom of the forumites on a couple of queries.

Ill be getting the ophelia box, a slop haulers blister and a bayou gremlins blister, so i can play up to 35ss.

Does she or any of the box work well with Som'er? Or are they practically seperate crews?

Also, what the hell does this crew do vs Hamelin!? The whole crew cant target him!

Does she or any of the box work well with Som'er? Or are they practically seperate crews?

Ophelia can hold up pretty well on her own...she doesn't need to have a Master, but due to her crew restrictions, Som'er is the only Master that can join her.

I'm not sure when the Young LaCroix models are out but they are might be a better addition than the Bayou Gremlins. From what I have seen Som'ers crew plays very differently, and I'm not sure how well they would mix.

(which I guess is the point of your question...)

All of the Ophelia crew workes very well with Sommer.

From the Sommer box, only the bayou goblins work well with Ophelia (but Generally you need more than the 4 gremlins for him anyway).

The two boxes together do complement each other

Against Hamelin you need to not target him. Blasts are your friend

Pere ravenge can hurt him, or you can ignore him and complete your own mission. (and hope it isn't killing him)

Ophelia Vs Hamelin is the hardest matchup if you want to kill a master I can think of, where as Sommer has some nice tricks which will let his crew hurt him still.