Irrisistable Lure wording?

Angor

Hello I just wanted to clarify that when casting irrisistable lure with Hamelin, you only make a damage flip if a model (That was preveously not in base contact) moves into base contact with you. You do not get to make a damage thewas model already in base contact?

Meh, to be honest, I always thought you could cast it while in b2b.

You cast Irresistable Lure, the model in base contact makes a move of 0", which is technically ending in base contact and thus initiating a damage flip. Granted, most stuff isn't alive after 1-2 of these, and they wont be able to target you to make parting strikes, so I guess you could just cast-move-cast...but I always played it that you could cast it even if they were already in base.

It's not like an automatic hit, you still get a chance to resist it, and there's a chance that Hamelin could flip weak for 0 dg /shrug, I don't really see the problem...unless you're Gremlins...but they're screwed against him anyways.

Meh, to be honest, I always thought you could cast it while in b2b.

Untill I read the question and actually thought about the wording I would've agreed with you, now I'm not so sure anymore..

While a 0" move certainly is a move I don't know if you can consider it a move into bse contact..

But that's one hell of a semantic discussion right there..

It would've been more clear if it had said something like 'ended the move in base contact'..

Hmm... A toss up for me, no idea about how it'll be ruled..

• 2 weeks later...