Buying Malifaux

TheRiddler

I don't think it is easy to find just a list of stores that stock Malifaux, there is this link on the Malifaux wiki

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Where+to+Buy+Malifaux

but that site is still fairly new, so if you find one close to you please add it on.

nice to see Frontline Games in that list, it's about 14 miles from me and Dave's a great guy :)

Online there is Dark Sphere (in London), Maelstrom, Wayland, Arcane Miniatures (not need to them for a while though), The Wargames Store and many other stockists. if in doubt, try Ebay.

Wayland's Ebay store is good, but if you order form their website they can be terribly slow. Also, both stores carry conflicting information. For instance, the site had mech. Doves as out of stock at supplier while on Ebay they had loads in stock, ordered off Ebay and got them in 2 days. Meanwhile I was still waiting on models I'd ordered off the site that I later noticed they had listed in stock on Ebay (a friend ordered some of the same models on Ebay and got his while I was still waiting for mine over a week later).