[H] laminated scheme cards and mission cards

FoeRender

Hey all I had made up a bunch of batches of the scheme and mission cards ( harder work than i thought , a lot of help from my son ! ) in full color and laminated the fronts and backs together in a pretty good plastic .

I had a bunch of left over matts and thought about getting the cost of the laminate paper and ink back to break even , but really dont want to put in the work .

so my son asked if he can do it to get more malifaux stuff , so I said go nutz ! I not sure how many sets he has enough for , so first come first serve . They will be listed at $15 for each set ( which is less than what it would cost to print and laminate them ) , the set includes all scheme and mission cards including shared missions .

here is a couple of pics of some of them

2011-05-26232421.jpg

2011-05-26232503-1.jpg

Out of curiosity did you check with the person who created the cards (not sure are those Ratty's ones ?) just in case they didnt intend people to sell them (even to cover costs).

Apologies if you've already checked or made them yourself, just didnt want you to end up selling them and someone getting upset.

(Technically you should ask Wyrd as well, since your selling their IP)