Nekima & Blood Shaman

wrabbit37

I got both today. There are some changes:

Nekima

1) She is now HT 4 (IE tallest model in the game now)

2) They clarified blood sense so that only the closest model with blood sense gets the blood counter

3) Irresistible is now a WP->12 duel but there's no negative flip now if she caused damage and the enemy only has to do the duel if it targets her with an attack. It now states that Irresistible cannot be ignored by any talent.

4) Growth Spurt only affects friendly nephalim now

5) Nephalim Heart only affects friendly nephalim now

Blood Shaman

1) They clarified blood sense so that only the closest model with blood sense gets the blood counter

Those are all the changes.

Edited by emissary

The black blood shaman is a much better looking model in person there is so much to do with it. Nekima is great she is just a pain in the rear end to put together with the wings if you want to have fun and bend the wings to how you want them. And the arm Sword hook up so it is definitely a challenge model but I love the challenge.

As for the rule changes I think they are all worth while, and most of them expected by me I don't know about everyone else.

Very excited.

2 Piece if I recall correctly, still haven't put them together yet, Body and Face/mask thing.

That doesn't sound too bad. I don't know if its just perspective but it looks quite a sizeable model? Not bad for its price if thats the case!

I will probably order two of them today with a Nekima, then i think i'm up to date with the releases I want!

I know they are ressers, but I am tempted just to pick up a blister of Guild Autopsies when they are released as they look fun to paint...

Damn you Wyrd and your superb minis!

2 Piece if I recall correctly, still haven't put them together yet, Body and Face/mask thing.

It has 3 pieces. Body, Mask and Dagger. The mask required a little filing to fit correctly and the dagger hole had to be drilled a little. In other news I'm still surprised that it has wings and doesn't have flight.

Nekima was the base, body, right leg, right arm, sword, 2 horns and the wings. The body has a nice long tab to put into the base and the wing inserts aren't bad but I still pinned them. I had to spend time bending her arms slightly over and over to align both arms with her hands on the sword and to get the sword correct. The horns are my biggest worry because they were too small to pin and they're pretty much flush on her head.

On a good note there wasn't much flash to clean on either model.

Oh boy my transport case starts crying seeing this. She will not fit into my mini case.

Is the model balanced enough not to bend her leg on the slightest wind?

The led is actually really stable I don't think there will be a problem there if you take care of her I mean if she gets dropped or sat on or mistreated it could break. It is a great model its just you have to figure out how you are going to put her together right then used some greenstuff and for me bend the wings(very scared of doing this but I have a look I want).

Great Sculpt whoever did it. Only thing I would do different is pose on the sword that other arm is a bit of a b*tch