Small Mistake that may turn out into a oportunity!

Irall

You see,I play as Gremlin.The other day,I take a look at the new model for the Outcast in the rising power book and see the Jack Daw model and find it amazing.So,I order it whit two Hanged(Since you can recruit them if you have him in your crew).However,I realise something before yesterday:The good old boy rule for Jone and I realise I wouldnt be able to use them!.I wasnt able to cancel my order for them since it was allready out,but,I thought,meaby I can use this as a escuse to grab a Kirai box^^what do you think?

You may also want to consider Pandora. A fantastic crew I've been using has been:

35 SS

Pandora

Primordial Magic

Jack Daw

The Hanged

The Hanged

Stitched Together

You have a hand size of 8 and pandora helps out the ton of WP checks that the hanged push out. Plus it also lets Jackie do 2 wounds per attack rather then one (since your opponent defends with wp)

Can't stack arcane reservers from primodal and Jack so hand size is still maxed at 7. This falls under the whole same name deal. I would suggest trading out primodal with waldiegest totem.

Good to know. For some reason didn't connect the two. Probably just take the extra soulstones.