Off Topic Playground

It's somewhat knackered my finances. And there's still that plane ticket potentially deal with...

Could be a while til I get sorted.

well, i'm not desperate for funds so, just give me a heads up if you want it..or let me know if its a definite no..

It can stay in my drawer at work for a while lol!

And Steam, where are you flying too?

Visiting one brother in Colchester so probably flying to Stansted, then going to see another brother in Bath so flying back from Bristol. It gets confusing trying to line up flights from one airline with another. And it's too damn expensive.

ah right, yeah internal flights are pretty expensive. i thought you were flying somewhere exotic...stansted isn't really that exotic!

;)

Exotic would be nice, but I know even if I go to Stockholm, I'll spend all day in labs and meeting rooms, then straight back to the airport and home so I won't see anything!

I reckon I'll have to say no to it Abs, cos the next thing on the list after I get past the stream of expenses this month is a replacement laptop. Last one was work issue. so now i've changed job I have no computing on the move or when I'm away from the machines.

Which I need to do my job properly...

Why is my life so expensive at the moment!!!!

Exotic would be nice, but I know even if I go to Stockholm, I'll spend all day in labs and meeting rooms, then straight back to the airport and home so I won't see anything!

I reckon I'll have to say no to it Abs, cos the next thing on the list after I get past the stream of expenses this month is a replacement laptop. Last one was work issue. so now i've changed job I have no computing on the move or when I'm away from the machines.

Which I need to do my job properly...

Why is my life so expensive at the moment!!!!

Fair enough...If you're happy to, I will relist it then?

They come up quite often anyway, so I'm sure you'll get the chance in the future...

:)

Yeah, best for you to relist it rather than waiting ages for the total chaos of my life to resolve itself a little!

It's another afternoon of sitting here waiting for a machine that barely works to do stuff, and prodding it every ten minutes for me. Science can be so tedious! Please tell me someone's having more fun than me?

Try to find the time to paint what you buy. Thanks to the horde I got off you I now have a ridiculous backlog of things to paint.

I've almost finished Nino and half way through Kaeris though.

lol, it won't be so bad..at least the space pups armour can be grey! and the plastic is, well, grey!

;)

Ahh, the old drybrush and wash the bare plastic trick!

I can at least take comfort fro mthe fact that I have a whole 55ss showgirls crew (including two pairs of coryphee, in case of brawls) to paint, and the last big bits of Kirai's, and plenty of sculpting, which should keep me amused while you all enjoy shiny new models!

And some fluff and such I've been toying with writing. Though my talents suck somewhat. Which reminds me, must read hte new Abs Black arc tonight...

Ahh, the old drybrush and wash the bare plastic trick!

I can at least take comfort fro mthe fact that I have a whole 55ss showgirls crew (including two pairs of coryphee, in case of brawls) to paint, and the last big bits of Kirai's, and plenty of sculpting, which should keep me amused while you all enjoy shiny new models!

And some fluff and such I've been toying with writing. Though my talents suck somewhat. Which reminds me, must read hte new Abs Black arc tonight...

Sucky talent reminds you of me...charming! ;)

And any models i get won't be in a hurry to get painted, I only play for fun and my mates don't mind if they're painted or not...they'll get done eventually..maybe by 2030 or thereabouts!!

Wait, there are other reasons to play besides fun? I've always just hoped that my lot will die in inventive and entertaining ways. It's my Caesar mentality, to watch the minions die for my amusement *evil*

lol...I only play like that if commandeering Imperial Guard, Orks or Skaven lol

With PA marines, I like to try and keep some alive!

Good plan. None of the holes match up at the moment so it's going to be a lot of hacking, swearing and filling in gaps with green stuff.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Home time. See you all tomorrow. Have a good evening.