Off Topic Playground

Well she still isn't in a great mood with me but I have just ordered Chinese in the hope of reconciliation, probably doesn't help she is 32 weeks pregnant either.....oh the joys of work

Ooh not long to go then! Are you fully prepared yet?

Being the father of a 7 month old daughter, I can fully sympathise with your plight lol! ;)

But honestly, she's the best thing thats ever happened to me!

Morning all. How is everyone today? I'm taking a few minutes out to look at engagement rings. My head hurts now lol

Its very sweet of you Munkey, but I'm already married!! ;)

No, I can relate to how tricky that can be...do you go big and sparkly or simple yet classy? Though to be honest, as long as its not a diamond encrusted skull and crossbones, I'm sure any woman would be happy with whatever a man chooses...its the action behind the ring thats important!

And there is the possibility she might like a diamond encrusted skull & crossbones, I suppose!

Have a coffee munkey, then go back to it!

I hate to break it to you Abs but it's for Reg :P

I know It has to be Pink Sapphire based as it was her mums birth stone and she died when very young. I know she only really likes yellow gold even though I think it looks tacky.

This is what I have it pinned down to.

http://www.thediamondstore.co.uk/18k-gold-050ct-h-si-diamond-and-100ct-pink-sapphire-ring-p17504c266.cfm

Thanks for the coffee I needed that. Its only Thursday and I have already worked nearly 50 hours...

She'll love that one munkey if you have described her likes list correctly!

I too think yellow gold is meh, I love white gold though! My wedding ring is Platinum.

My wife's rings (engagement and wedding) are both platinum too, the engagement ring has a nice diamond in it.

I am now very poor... ;)

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I used to be a werewolf, but I'm alright noWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

*in a wolf like howl*

Reg what do you do for a living?

Hmm... I need to think how I should answer this.... it could be a deal breaker... although I really don't have a problem giving up work and becoming a kept man... just so you know :)

I work with computers... looking after servers, Routers and other bits of hardware...

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Payday? You can pay those back taxes you owe to the guild then.....

Taxes?! Pah! You need to be over 5ft to pay taxes! *Thows a piglet at Abs* Its been a while! :)

Yeah, but over here they're, shall we say, 'less strict' about it *wink*. None of this check 28 business, you're lucky if you get carded for looking under 21! Still, made me laugh.

And still looking young is always a bonus, when we're old we'll still look like we do now!