Off Topic Playground

I love Molly and N.M. They look great!!! Your painting far outdoes my own. Someday I will be that good :)

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I have the Dead Rider sitting on my table to be done next but I haven't decided how to do him yet... Also I have some more Infinity to do as well

I painted the horse gobo green then inked it with black ink until the green was just peeking through. I did the armor Tin Bitz... I haven't done the rider himself...

I love Molly and N.M. They look great!!! Your painting far outdoes my own. Someday I will be that good :)

I realised when I was getting the links that I forgot to write down how I made that Green for the N.M. Hopefully I'll never have to make it again

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I painted the horse gobo green then inked it with black ink until the green was just peeking through. I did the armor Tin Bitz... I haven't done the rider himself...

I could do the Rider Dark as I've been painting for a while now but something is calling out to me to stay away from Greys and Reds for him...

I think I'll sleep on it and google to see what others have done in the morning

OH NO!! That stinks :) I don't mix my own paint colors too much... don't have the right kind of paint, and don't have the guts... or the other stuff I'd need... some day, I will switch over to Reaper Paints and mix my own paints...

I do some wet blending though, and have had some really good luck with that.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

*sets out a plate of freshly baked cookies*

psssst... guys.... There's a BEAR on the forums >_<

*takes potshots at gremlins deliberately missing by inches, just to spook them*

afternoon...

And Reg...I would love an xbox 360, but money is tight at the mo, hence selling the malifaux stuff! And space marine? aren't you Ultramarines? Bleughh..I love marines but not them...now, if it was Raven Guard...

Honestly, and Reg and I were discussing this while we were playing, the story is pointless. Just skip it. No, the game is worth the money merely because the multiplayer is fun.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

That, and you can really trick out your armor if customization is your thing.

I only like RPGs when I play video games (don't ever hand me a copy of some of the FF games... you'll never see me again... same with Zelda or the Lego games). I don't like FPS. I don't like MMORPGs. I don't like MMO-anything. Not really into games where all you do is blow crap up. I like my games to have a story...