Off Topic Playground

Funny-Dog-picture-with-caption-full-moon-again.jpg

lol, I feel like that at the mo!

63 A4 pages lmfao. Will be good to see your stuff in one document. The bits I did read were fantastic

heh, if you print that off do it at work lol, save your own ink! And if you do...proof-read it and correct any grammatical errors...then i can edit them! I'm just lazy and can't be bothered to go through them again just yet lol...

Good afternoon all....finally home from work (only started at 8am yesterday, now 1:30pm) back in at 5am too....eurgh!

On a plus note though, my twisting fates book and governors proxy finally arrived :) Yes fell that does mean more Guild added to my list!!! I am thinking maybe a Zoraida crew next.

Oh and Path when is the release date for FF13-2? Need to decide on that or Skyrim....

I run Z... She takes a bit to learn, after running the Guild for so long...

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I posted that pic 'cause I saw it and honestly lol-ed... Every time I look at it, I laugh a little more haha

Argh is a cat.

*Fumbles for Shotgun*

Get away from my thread you scummy feline!

*smacks Munkey in the back of the head a la Gibbs (NCIS)* ah ah ah! no hurting the cats. *Fell's hands slide to the top o her hips, poised to draw her paired Peacebringers*

Well my main is still Ramos...although Som'er is slowly stealing main status

Gremlins! Gah! Evil Beastie!

*draws a pistol and shoots Munkey's out of his hand without hurting him*

They aren't Nephs... They're beasts... and That one is asleep. Leave her be...

*reholsters weapon slowly, returns to a ready stance*

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

*clucks her tongue and the cat wanders out*

The cat is bad but the moon crazed dog is okay? Are you sure you aren't turning, Munkey?

*hands him back his gun*

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

*dances*

Cause I'm the Killer of the thread....

bloggy wotsit? what? where?

lol, fair enough...though no selling on the sly...And make sure i get the credit lol (I'll give you my proper name if thats the case lol) ;)

good ideas, the last one sounds a bit like a 60's scifi series, or comic book!

Look at top between online shop and what's new

Funny-Dog-picture-with-caption-full-moon-again.jpg

Kill it with fire

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBlOuNcV--EWVU17XivNhnxNvmw25bLbhlwriu2IfiIDs6ZKJzigEKLJm5g

Awe

*pets cat, before it jumps at him clawing at Chocobo*

Get it off of me

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

The cat is bad but the moon crazed dog is okay? Are you sure you aren't turning, Munkey?

*hands him back his gun*

One is the spawn of a tyrant the other is a crazy dog

*hands him back his gun*

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

*dances*

Cause I'm the Killer of the thread....

She's a killer queen

*stretches and yawns*

5 hours of sleep a night isn't enough right now... It's not warm or bright enough out to makes so little sleep barable....

I want to go home and sleep... I need to do some painting first though... aPandora's extra limbs are pepto pink right now... and aCriid is burnt orange... just base coats... I need to get the next layer done... and maybe do the Ortegas' coats....

Haven't you guys seen Cat's Eye? Cats keep the Alps from stealing our breath while we sleep.

I had a random thought- a special Malifaux scenario with a 35 point crew versus a single character modeled after Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. He'd be disgustingly powerful to make sure he's in line with fluff.

If there hasn't been one already (seasonal encounters?), Malifaux needs a take on the classic "holy %$^! how are we going to kill THAT?!" scenario. Surely someone's run one of these already.

And if we have lost it, does anyone know if it will be back? Just I was considering another clearout soon, possibly the end of the month as I need to streamline once more!

I'm assuming your Green ruler gets first pickings? ;)

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

The Adventures of Absolution Black

The Sad and Sideways Tale of Absolution Black

Once Upon a Malifaux Eve

The Cursed adventures of Absolution Black

ooo

how about:

Absolution Black: Mystery Mercenary

You forgot:

Absolution Black: Love letters to Regnak

Absolution Black: My life as a Boiled Egg

Absolution Black: My Hero Regnak

Absolution Black: I wish I was as Handsome as Regnak

Absolution Black: Regnak Rocks my World

Absolution Black: Why won't Regnak return my calls

Those are just some of the previously unpublished titles coming this summer from the mind (and heart) of A. B. Egg

:D

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

FettThreadKiller.png

Munks, Please tell me that is actually you?! :D

Edited by Regnak