Off Topic Playground

I'm really swayed to start the VAmpire Counts army i have always wanted to do for the last 15 years, and now the new book is out....temptation is strong.

But the cost of the rank and file always puts me off.

Until i discovered Mantic... Double the size boxsets of skellies, ghouls and zombies for half the price? Yes please.

And plastic multipart, and variety of parts?

This might just be a possibility.

*rubs hands together in thought*

yup and all them parts for a nicodem crew after...or just for corpse counters!!

dont buy GW rank and file and unit of zombies is prob like about £100 now!!!

hey i have over 150 posts so im happy now...was gonna spoil you all and use my 150th on here but noone was about last night :(

and in other news..i have just applied to be a henchman...seeing as i am demoing already and im planning on starting a tournament at my LGS...may as well do it in the name of wyrd :)

oh and morning fell

*throws her a cookie*- i made that myself

Congrats and good luck! It's a lot of fun, and the rest of us don't bite...well, Fell will shoot you I guess

well i had 60ss of ramos crew painted then ruined them with dull coat so have had to start again....(until then i had painted everything)

i've not actually gotten around to reading anything on here yet story wise...only just finished reading an awesome book...i recommend it "burton and swinburne in the strange affair of springheeled jack" by mark hodder