Off Topic Playground

*ducks behind Guardian, nothing hits her*

Um Reg.... did you mean to leave your hut on fire? :angel:

:( Low blow.... low blow indeed... :(

*Stops running at Fell and runs back to save his hut*

You are lucky! You got off light! *Grrrr face*

[ame]

[/ame]

I'll get you next time Gadget... NEXT TIME!!!

Is nobody safe from the tyranny of the Guild?

Don't let the fire hit the moonshine or it's crater time.

*Saves the Shine and runs a safe distance away and watches his home burn. A lone tear runs down his face*

*Sniff*

Apparently not Steam... apparently not. One day.... when I have enough followers (and alcohol) we will bring about a change.. a change thats been brewing for a while now. And when that happens.. I dibs Fells outfit! :D er... I mean her guns.. yeah.. her guns!

@Chocobo: I had nothing to do with the cats

@Reg: You attacked me, Green Man! I was miniding my own business and you started throwing stuff at me... 0_0

Thats how you see it Little Miss Bully pants! I see it as coming to the rescue of a guy in need who was being subjected to a dose of guild bullying! :P

*pours Steam a big shot*

bullying? I FOUND those pics in YOUR hut, Reg... what were you gonna do, blackmail him?

Then you must have found them under the guild ones? ;) YEah thats right guys, I have pic of the Lady herself in......

Tracksuit bottoms! Yeah! thats right... she doesn't always wear that leather outfit. This photo has the power to not only crush dreams (I know guys, I know :() but to bring the guild down once and for all!

There are also plans there to build my own Abs but I ran out of paperclips and rubber bands so I had to abort the project! :D

Then you must have found them under the guild ones? ;) YEah thats right guys, I have pic of the Lady herself in.......

Tracksuit bottoms! Yeah! thats right... she doesn't always wear that leather outfit. This photo has the power to not only crush dreams (I know guys, I know :() but to bring the guild down once and for all!

There are also plans there to build my own Abs but I ran out of paperclips and rubber bands so I had to abort the project! :D

Oh dear..its fine regnak, we all know in the guild that the good lady likes to wear tracksuit bottoms at times...she has to keep in shape after all...the odd trip to the gym etc..

Its hardly likely to signal disaster for the guild..now those pics we have of som'er and peaches in lets just say, friendly fun...now that is shocking!

And to build an abs takes skill...and a slight bit more than paperclips and rubber bands...

Now get to work!!!!

;)