Off Topic Playground

Want me to stick it on FB for you

I can't get on Facebook until... ... ... ... after 830 tonight... which is fine, I don't mind... I just don't need to see it. I'll either get the mail eventually, or I'll see it when it comes out. I don't play Ramos... I could run them with Hoff, but I haven't played Hoff at all yet so *shrugs* not a big deal.

I'm betting you will, Fell. It may just take a bit.

not to phased... *shrugs*

#Kicks the ball of tumble weed into the corner and shoots the cricket that was mocking everyone#

Right! Has anyone read any good books recently? I've just finished Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb and loved it. Part of that might be it coming after two bad books so it seemed better but I read the whole thing in a few days which must a good sign.

#Kicks the ball of tumble weed into the corner and shoots the cricket that was mocking everyone#

Right! Has anyone read any good books recently? I've just finished Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb and loved it. Part of that might be it coming after two bad books so it seemed better but I read the whole thing in a few days which must a good sign.

Just finished up Salvation's Reach, by Dan Abnett, and A Beautiful Friendship, by David Weber. Thought both were excellent...and they put my muse into stasis for the night after I was done. Hence why I'm not buying any new books for a while...too distracting.