Off Topic Playground

Sorry Munkey. I already have Raspy's crew and Miss Demeanor, and would only get the Teddy when it became so cheap that you'd be a fool not to buy it.

Yeah, don't want any more crews now...already have a miss demeanour, and really have no use for the nightmare teddy...sorry!

nope, but I hate Teenage girls! *rolls eyes, shouts "THIS IS NOT YOUR BATHROOM! DO YOUR MAKEUP AT HOME"*

lol.....at least it was a girl..my office is outside a sixth form college, and it sometimes gets difficult to tell if its a boy or girl under all that makeup..... ;)

~comes into the thread being held aloft by a group of Dead Doxies~

The girls have the day off and this was the only suitable replacement on such short notice.

Regnak, that is a odd misspack there, but at least you'll get a extra marshal when Wyrd send you Overkill ;)

Actually have Overkill. Missing the one thats inside a coffin peering out. Sent Wyrd an Email. Nathan has already replied asking for photos... sent photos.... Nathan sent another email saying he received photos. Go Super Nathan Go! :D

Sorry Munkey. I already have Raspy's crew and Miss Demeanor, and would only get the Teddy when it became so cheap that you'd be a fool not to buy it.

At this moment in time I think it will be going down to that level lol. May end up looking at trading it for some malifaux models at this rate.

I thought 50 quid was a good price of obviously not lol. No one is even making offers.

*Bows down*

All hail the god of faulty appliances!

*Places an offering of WD40 infront of the almighty Ab's*

>>

*rolls eyes*

I should have seen that coming...........

Actually have Overkill. Missing the one thats inside a coffin peering out. Sent Wyrd an Email. Nathan has already replied asking for photos... sent photos.... Nathan sent another email saying he received photos. Go Super Nathan Go! :D

Like a speeding Bullet!