Off Topic Playground

shush you.....I never! ;)

And I know, you keep showing up as one of my contacts online on messenger everytime i sign in! Are you permanently signed in lol!

Yeah... my ipod is logged into my mail 24/7... and usually logged in to my yahoo messenger... at school, I'm always logged into Yahoo, and the message program is one of the few that slips through the filters here... If you were to log on at 5pm my time (so... 10pm in Wales?) I'd be off... no interwebs at the lgs anymore...

*grumbles about kicking dumb selfish gits in uncomfortable places*

@edonil - nice , keep up the awesome writing !

@fell -so is it now PI Theonewhofell

Nah... It's too much effort to be a PI... although.. I DO have a camera now... *grins evilly*

Yeah... my ipod is logged into my mail 24/7... and usually logged in to my yahoo messenger... at school, I'm always logged into Yahoo, and the message program is one of the few that slips through the filters here... If you were to log on at 5pm my time (so... 10pm in Wales?) I'd be off... no interwebs at the lgs anymore...

*grumbles about kicking dumb selfish gits in uncomfortable places*

Nah... It's too much effort to be a PI... although.. I DO have a camera now... *grins evilly*

Heh, one of these days I'll message you and freak you out!!

And co-incidentally my cousin is a PI !!

Naw. Sad to say, I'm having a difficult time fitting you in at a good point...I want to team you up with Fell, but realized I don't have a reason for her to have a bodyguard. Might make you a Marine, that could work well.

Could always be a merc, drafted in for a particular reason..bodyguard etc....maybe she discovers a latent talent that means she is vital to the fight!

have her attacked... by an assassin... The Drasvarian military catches wind of her new technique (not the whole plan, just that bit... maybe she's been practicing off base or soemthing)... she uses her new technique of heating the air with her hands to kill him... but her instructors/higher ups decide that she's too valuable to risk.... so the assign Black to her...

Man, I'm surprised no one saw that coming...I thought I advertised it a long way off. :P I'll take it, though!

Just skimmed back through it..I guess there were hints something was off, but not too obvious... You did a good job of throwing me, I'll admit.

Glad I was right in not liking him. Although I seconds Abs' plan to execute the traitor. Someone who betrays one side will be willing to betray another.

Though there is also the option the two paths will cross again in the future....vengeance, old scores etc...another good story possibility.