Off Topic Playground

RESSERS!!!! RESSERS!! M'lady, I'm shocked. I hope they are paying you handsomely for your services. It will take all the proceeds in soap to wash that stink off! ;)

OOH Lilitu (swoon).

Sorry, I have a thing for the lady Nephs..... Nekima (drools)

@ Spoon. Hey I only said Ressers twice! How come you appeared? ;)

Not a lot happening, only really seems to be three of us in here today.

Talking food, hoffman and sexy vids mostly.

I got paid $80 to paint dirty ressers... It bought me Criid, and will buy me Hoffman as soon as my LGS has one in :(

I was actually thing of painting the Belles Rotting flesh, then dry brushing with elf flesh.... to give them a more necrotized look...

Dirty? Embalming fluids madam, we are quite clean.

Not a bad idea for the Bells though, may have to try that out on some of mine... I usually go with flesh tones and a light green wash.

I got paid $80 to paint dirty ressers... It bought me Criid, and will buy me Hoffman as soon as my LGS has one in :(

I was actually thing of painting the Belles Rotting flesh, then dry brushing with elf flesh.... to give them a more necrotized look...

Aww, they will have one in soon *nods* Keep for fingers crossed for a Mis-Pack being in there to XD. One of the Hoffman boxes we got in had one, sadly it was not the one I selected *snaps fingers*

That would work, would make them also look less... dirty and zombie-ish. Going to put makeup on them to? They gotta look good for all the other Zombies after all ^^

Aww, they will have one in soon *nods* Keep for fingers crossed for a Mis-Pack being in there to XD. One of the Hoffman boxes we got in had one, sadly it was not the one I selected *snaps fingers*

That would work, would make them also look less... dirty and zombie-ish. Going to put makeup on them to? They gotta look good for all the other Zombies after all ^^

I've actually painted a Mis-Pack... :D

Not sure onthe makeup... If I do, I think it would be one color... like... put blue in the eyesocket, let it dry, drop some white in there and then the iris color....

Huh? Where?

#looks around nervously#

He's gone... for now :D

@ Karn, doin great man. Just getting some painting out of the way. Working on by far the stupidest commission I've ever had. 40000 Chaos with pretty butterfly wings, glitter, pink bits... etc. For a dudes daughter just getting into the game.

@Fell, I can see that, I would like to get some tips from you sometime seeing as I just started doing commission work.

Watch all you want AB.... mwahahaha

@Fell, I can see that, I would like to get some tips from you sometime seeing as I just started doing commission work.

The HARDEST thing about commission work is when they say "I want them pink with glitter and butterfly wings".

I have one guy who will ask for a certain thing (the corphee have to match so and so's dress) I like those... or "Can you paint these for me? nope don't care what they look like"

While I don't have any interest in playing Ressers, I've painted quite a few of them... and I have enjoyed it because they are things I wanted to paint, but not play...

The HARDEST thing about commission work is when they say "I want them pink with glitter and butterfly wings".

I have one guy who will ask for a certain thing (the corphee have to match so and so's dress) I like those... or "Can you paint these for me? nope don't care what they look like"

While I don't have any interest in playing Ressers, I've painted quite a few of them... and I have enjoyed it because they are things I wanted to paint, but not play...

#cough#

'Filthy' Ressers M'lady.....no offence Spoon.

Agreed on the glittery bits lol. I use real glitter. I haven't had anyone just say "paint these however" yet. I understand, I'm an all around player. I play every faction, I'm just a George Romero fan so ressers is my favorite. Btw, just got the Hoffman box! SICK!

@AB none taken my oval friend.

@ Karn, doin great man. Just getting some painting out of the way. Working on by far the stupidest commission I've ever had. 40000 Chaos with pretty butterfly wings, glitter, pink bits... etc. For a dudes daughter just getting into the game.

Watch all you want AB.... mwahahaha

That army... just sounds horrible... I hope you charged extra for it ><

I've actually painted a Mis-Pack... :D

I don't play Ressers but I still want one to paint and display XD

Agreed on the glittery bits lol. I use real glitter. I haven't had anyone just say "paint these however" yet. I understand, I'm an all around player. I play every faction, I'm just a George Romero fan so ressers is my favorite. Btw, just got the Hoffman box! SICK!

@AB none taken my oval friend.

Mmm I love me some Zombie Movies and usually Im 100% on top of hte undead faction in any game, but Ressers just didn't do it for me in Malfiaux strangely enough. I love the monster feel of the Neverborn more and I always have Levy for my Undead/monster kick any way =D though I use more Constructs with him then undead.

I do love the Hoffman Box. Though the Hunter gave me a world of trouble getting the legs to straighten out. One of mine got twisted up pretty badly so I had to carefully fix it and hope the pewter didn't snap and crack.

That army... just sounds horrible... I hope you charged extra for it ><

I don't play Ressers but I still want one to paint and display XD

I was actually pretty stoked to DUMP glitter on a Rhino. Ms. Pack is awesome, I got my second to replace my regular nurses. I loved painting her! (Got her with the Victorias!)

Mmm I love me some Zombie Movies and usually Im 100% on top of hte undead faction in any game, but Ressers just didn't do it for me in Malfiaux strangely enough. I love the monster feel of the Neverborn more and I always have Levy for my Undead/monster kick any way =D though I use more Constructs with him then undead.

True. Zombies rock in all things film, TV and comics.

But never appeal to me in a gaming sense either. Probably just couldn't face painting the darn things.

I was actually pretty stoked to DUMP glitter on a Rhino. Ms. Pack is awesome, I got my second to replace my regular nurses. I loved painting her! (Got her with the Victorias!)

Lol you gotta put pictures of that up Spoon! I want to see it XD

Lucky dirty Resser =P

Hopefully I'll get one eventually XD planning on picking up Raspy or Ramos once Kaeris is released. I love my Firey Mechanical Angel =D

:kaeris:inlove:

True. Zombies rock in all things film, TV and comics.

But never appeal to me in a gaming sense either. Probably just couldn't face painting the darn things.

Ever read the Blackest Night comics?

*Edit* Corrected! It is a Dc series, I fail XD

Edited by karn987

Ever read the Blackest Night comics? It's a Marvel series.

Marvel.. Sorry I don't read MArvel. I thought Blackest night was DC for some reason, and tied in with Brightest day? Or are they both MArvel?

I get confused...haven't really kept up with US comics too much, used to be a BIG superman and DC fanboy but gave up a few years ago...costing too much.

Just get 2000ad and Judge dredd megazine now.

Oh, and collecting the Walking Dead hardcovers.