Off Topic Playground

Come on you Guild advocates! Time to put your money where your mouth is and proove yourselves. Your losing badly to the other factions right now with to many stub articles and not nearly enough detail in a bunch of them!

Get on out there already and proove your knowledge of the game and your chosen faction! Arcanist players certainly rallied and proved they're love of the game and faction. Are you going to to let yourselves be shown up like that?

I'm calling you out Guildies!

Come on you Guild advocates! Time to put your money where your mouth is and proove yourselves. Your losing badly to the other factions right now with to many stub articles and not nearly enough detail in a bunch of them!

Get on out there already and proove your knowledge of the game and your chosen faction! Arcanist players certainly rallied and proved they're love of the game and faction. Are you going to to let yourselves be shown up like that?

I'm calling you out Guildies!

Trust me, the knowledge is out there.... but you realise its all under secrecy by order of the Guv?

Nah only joking, come on fellow gUilders...lets show this forum who the real power is! ;)

Yeah sadly I don't have a list of when needs to be done. I've not found the time to troll through them all and check each out and neither has either of the other admins yet. If someone wants to, then by all means have at it! But otherwise just take a look at the models you like/know and see where the holes are and plug them.