Off Topic Playground

ummm let me see.

Talked about Lynx adverts, specifically angels.

Yazza captured KArn in a box, then chased him with the construct, I tried to summon KArn, but ended up in the box with him. We somehow by a cheap plotline managed to escape, only now i have wings like an angel.

Oh and Fell had a bagel.

EDIT: DARNNIIT!! Ninja'd again. KArn, have you got those powers back? i never saw the Ninjas R us store around....

You mean like this guy

Abaddon-300x300.jpg

*nods and points to stat card*

Devoted Supporter:

Each time the hiring Master makes an action, this model must support that Master's actions unless it discards a mask.

does anyone else find that when they need a particular suit, they rarely get it in their control hand, and if you get the right suit it's too low to make a difference..?

does anyone else find that when they need a particular suit, they rarely get it in their control hand, and if you get the right suit it's too low to make a difference..?

Mmmm yes and no XD

I've gone whole games without being able to get the right suite card of the right value and then other games it's been like clock work. If your using Attacks/Spells trying Focus/Channel actions to get the Positive flip, that may help a bit.

*puts a giant Bagel around you*

ok. funny. Please take the bagel off. I won't make fun of you ever again KArn, honestly. Wait, is this a cream cheese one? Second thoughts, leave it there I'll eat my way free.....

#nods#

aw... its you and Karn ;):D

>.>

*gets the sudden feeling Fell is going to try and play dress up with us*

Again? Seriously? ;)

You finger wagglers certainly hold a grudge.....

They always take the Grudge scheme *shakes head*

ok. funny. Please take the bagel off. I won't make fun of you ever again KArn, honestly. Wait, is this a cream cheese one? Second thoughts, leave it there I'll eat my way free.....

So.... do Eggs eat? Or are you just going to roll around in the Cream Cheese?