Off Topic Playground

I am just a dude playing a dude who thinks he is another dude ....

whats up all got the gnome team done

2011-09-11200258-1.jpg

I am posting more pics in my avatar lady j painting blog in the mini show case forum . ( there the reason I didn't work on her ).

And yes there can be good spam , a Chinese place near me makes fantastic spam and egg sandwiches .

I am just a dude playing a dude who thinks he is another dude ....

whats up all got the gnome team done

2011-09-11200258-1.jpg

I am posting more pics in my avatar lady j painting blog in the mini show case forum . ( there the reason I didn't work on her ).

And yes there can be good spam , a Chinese place near me makes fantastic spam and egg sandwiches .

Ohhh what game are those models for Foe?

*sits down, watching the boys play with their toys; starts pulling things out of her bag: boxes of Ammo (for her pistols and her shotgun), Smoke Grenades, A couple of books, some TNT, det cord and claymores, a pencil, followed by some trail rations, a mess kit, her flask (which she hides behind her to keep anyone from taking it), a gun cleaning kit, and some trash; Once the bag is empty (she tips it upside down to be sure) she starts to repack everything neatly, starting with her flask*

*sits down, watching the boys play with their toys; starts pulling things out of her bag: boxes of Ammo (for her pistols and her shotgun), Smoke Grenades, A couple of books, some TNT, det cord and claymores, a pencil, followed by some trail rations, a mess kit, her flask (which she hides behind her to keep anyone from taking it), a gun cleaning kit, and some trash; Once the bag is empty (she tips it upside down to be sure) she starts to repack everything neatly, starting with her flask*

*sidles over to Fell*

So....whats in the flask?

You have one too, Abs; it's the Guild issue ration of Rum...

Mine just happens to be infused with crushed Soulstone...

Ah...that rum...that disappeared a long time ago..and they won't allow me to refill it!

So I get my shine on the black market from this gremlin I know. I don't ask what goes in it, its better that way ;)