Off Topic Playground

Fine...were you tinkering last night? there seems to be some misunderstandings about who got post 15000!

*shrugs* Just a little reality warping then someone else decided to join in the fun *smirks and winks* I only did it once just for the reaction and it was perfect XD Whoever did it after, t'was not I.

*Takes a seat and spins the cane once before resting it against the wall*

*wanders into thread, holding his scanner*

beep...beep....beep...

Hmmmmm.....seems like there was some Neverborn activity in this thread last night. The readings are off the scale...

So who actually got the 15,000th post? ;)

Morning Steam....have a cherry pie...they're gorgeous...Damn fine cherry pie!

*talks into a tape recorder a la Agent Cooper*

Diane.....this thread is getting stranger....and people are mentioning an entity named KArn.....I am going to investigate further.

sKeTCH got 15000... by accident... then the Thread went Wonky... and I had to leave before my weapons "accidently" discharged *rests hands on pistols*

Knew it would be KArn based...but who was the second perpertrator? The Guild need to know...

And KArn will be punished....

*sends squad off to dispense a whupping*

Oi! I'll do for that!

*Whistles, the Monoliths shuffling infront of him to block the squad. As the men brandish their weapons against them, the Monoliths distort here and there as hideous mouths open up all over them. They quickly proceede to start devouring any of the squad foolish enough to attempt to fight*

Thats better.. *dusts off hands and dismisses the Monoliths*

It was a bit of fun, no harm AB ;)

Oi! I'll do for that!

*Whistles, the Monoliths shuffling infront of him to block the squad. As the men brandish their weapons against them, the Monoliths distort here and there as hideous mouths open up all over them. They quickly proceede to start devouring any of the squad foolish enough to attempt to fight*

Thats better.. *dusts off hands and dismisses the Monoliths*

It was a bit of fun, no harm AB ;)

Except for the fact it all happened when i wasn't around lol! Not fair!

*stamps feet in a tantrum*

;)

talk to Karn... puppets are his thing...

btw... creepy... there shouldn't be a fell doll running around...

*shoots the puppet head and it bounces up out of the thread, stuffing falling out on the floor*

Not my fault! I didn't have anything to do with that one *eyes hte head as it gets shot* Wonder were that came from.... *strokes beard* May have a problem...