Off Topic Playground

Just grabbed some Sausage rolls from Greggs, added more sand to my table and now attempting to sleep a little before work.. problem is I'm not tired now :(

*holds Pocket watch in front of Regnak, and swings it*

Look into my eyes.....you are feeling sleepy.....your eyes are getting heavy......You can't keep them open......you are feeling sleepy...

*holds Pocket watch in front of Regnak, and swings it*

Look into my eyes.....you are feeling sleepy.....your eyes are getting heavy......You can't keep them open......you are feeling sleepy...

Well something went wrong... I'm prancing around flapping my arms about making chicken noises!

Heeeeelllllppppppp! *cluck*

lol, awh abs your awesome! :)

Why thank you Princess, I try my best!

Well something went wrong... I'm prancing around flapping my arms about making chicken noises!

Heeeeelllllppppppp! *cluck*

*falls asleep*

Ok...so the chicken fell asleep, and Regnak is now a chicken........Hmmmm Must be some interference around...

KArn

KArn

KArn.....

I bet its him.

Sunday is a long way off. We've got a thread of tired people today.

And then Karn shows up to prove me wrong.

*winks* Always here to help a friend in need.

It's physical testing week, so I've been up early and moving around two days in a row. Already kicked my ass before work, then later this evening I get to do it again :D Oh the joys of martial arts as a hobby... *shakes head* I think I've gone completely insane.

*winks* Always here to help a friend in need.

It's physical testing week, so I've been up early and moving around two days in a row. Already kicked my ass before work, then later this evening I get to do it again :D Oh the joys of martial arts as a hobby... *shakes head* I think I've gone completely insane.

*cough* gone insane? ;)