Off Topic Playground

*Wanders in looking half asleep with a cup of coffee balanced on his head, a sandwhich on top of that, his lab top on top of that and a chair on top of that.*

Morning everyone....stupid mornings...*yawns* Still can't seem to catch up on sleep or get my legs fully back under me. Think I may need to take some actual vacation time. *rubs one of his temples*

*Wanders in looking half asleep with a cup of coffee balanced on his head, a sandwhich on top of that, his lab top on top of that and a chair on top of that.*

Morning everyone....stupid mornings...*yawns* Still can't seem to catch up on sleep or get my legs fully back under me. Think I may need to take some actual vacation time. *rubs one of his temples*

Morning..DUCK!!

*squash ball flies past KArn's head and bounces off the opposite wall*

Morning..DUCK!!

*squash ball flies past KArn's head and bounces off the opposite wall*

*spins around slightly, sipping his coffee* Ball in the house?..... shouldn't you be using a bigger ball?

*Finds a wall and sits down against it, taking the stuff down from his head and yawning* Damn you tiredness! Shoo!

I'm good. Trying to figure out right now a time this week to contact a school's Financial Aid department...third shift and getting in touch with the real world don't tend to go hand in hand :P

Heh, just working 9 - 5 can be a pain in hte but to reach them. If you call the office about 9am, 11am or 1:30pm there is usually someone there. It's to early for people to have resonably left yet and its during some peak work hours. So if you can force yourself awake for that time then go right back to sleep...

I'm going to be trying to call them, they're a few states away and I'm doing one of their online degree programs. Yeah, Karn, I'll probably have to do that at some point...not today, I need to get to bed pretty soon so I can teach tonight and be awake for that, but thursday seems (at the moment) to be a good day to plan to try for 9am

Heh, yeah, working "normal" hours can be just as bad, because I'm at work, while those places are open too. Makes it a real pain sometimes. Or like, the cable guy always wants to show up during the middle of the day when I'm at work. Have to take off to sit around for 4 hours for them to show up for 10 minutes. *rolls eyes*

In other news....good morning! Actually woke up WITHOUT a headache for the first time in like 4 days. :D

lol! Howdie people how is everyone today?

Great!

*points at ball on throne*

Can I have the ball back please? Your serve!

Has anyone nprice that the number of muffins here is growing

KArn's fault....he grew that tree and its all gone downhill from then. On the plus side we won't go hungry!

In other news....good morning! Actually woke up WITHOUT a headache for the first time in like 4 days. :D

Yay!!! Muffin?

Heh, yeah, working "normal" hours can be just as bad, because I'm at work, while those places are open too. Makes it a real pain sometimes. Or like, the cable guy always wants to show up during the middle of the day when I'm at work. Have to take off to sit around for 4 hours for them to show up for 10 minutes. *rolls eyes*

Thats why I love my industry since I can generally just work from home when I need to ^^ Don't have to take the day off, but you do actually lose a lot not being in office when your used to it.

Congrats on no headache! What was bringing those on?

I'm finally getting back into touch with my routine and everything.