Off Topic Playground

No results yet :)  They told me to wait until the end of the week.  So I'm trying not to stress!

As for how I'm feeling?  Blargh!!

I just started some crazy diabetes pill that they warned me could possibly make me miserable for the next six weeks.  I always kind of ignore side effect warnings... but damn.  Just... damn.

They warned me it would give me diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps and nausea.  I didn't even know it was possible to have them all in the same day.  :P

No results yet :)  They told me to wait until the end of the week.  So I'm trying not to stress!

I just started some crazy diabetes pill that they warned me could possibly make me miserable for the next six weeks.  I always kind of ignore side effect warnings... but damn.  Just... damn.

They warned me it would give me diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps and nausea.  I didn't even know it was possible to have them all in the same day.  :P

Ah sorry must have missed that part. Wow that sounds like a fantastic package you got there

yargh! That does kinda suck.

If it makes you feel better, that is what I get for sitting in a car. >_<

Their unconscious marketing system is genius. You will eventually buy everything because there's benefits to doing so :)

There is nothing unconscious about the benefits of buying all the Guild Masters.

• Like 1

Their unconscious marketing system is genius. You will eventually buy everything because there's benefits to doing so :)

I know plus I like to have "balance", I have 4 Neverborn masters so need to have 4 in every other faction that interests me (not keen on Gremlins, or Outcasts) so thinking of another Arcanist as well since I have enough Resser and Neverborn models to run a Marcus beast list......

I know plus I like to have "balance", I have 4 Neverborn masters so need to have 4 in every other faction that interests me (not keen on Gremlins, or Outcasts) so thinking of another Arcanist as well since I have enough Resser and Neverborn models to run a Marcus beast list......

And so the list grows.......