Off Topic Playground

That would probably be better for me too actually .

So next week for Skype bash ! lets vote on a day , the weekends are probably busy for most of us , so mon , tues , wed . Friday . I know Thursday is most of our game night so I didn't list that .

It was to little notice , so it was a bust but there was positive interest , I will plan one maybe for the end of this week .

sooooooo SKYPE party for the end of the week whens a good day for most ? I have so much beer left from the 4th ( everyone who came buy brought some ! ) so iam covered on my beer front .

I think Saturday or Sunday evening works for me this time. Though Sunday would be nice to start a tad earlier in the evening as that 5am alarm comes all to fast >.>

Hopefully there won't be another page ><

EDIT: Huh missed the 2nd post. Not sure on Next week. Week days are usually way to busy and 5am alarm hurts. *shrugs* Saturday or Sunday is the best for me generally if I'm around or I don't get a page.

Though possibly Monday could work... but I wont know till the day of.

Edited by karn987

pretty much any day works for me , I am on vacation for the month so iam good whenever .

I came across this the other day

2011-07-01115646.jpg

I grabbed 2 3x6 doors , which I will be using as a base for 2 tables . this shop moved to another location and left them behind .

Heya! Busy busy day.

Just learned that one of the senior engineers in my office passed away from a heart attack over the weekend. He was one of my mentors, and so I'm sitting here at my desk trying not to think about it.

Other than that...been a good day. Skype...hmmm....I don't usually know what my schedule is for the evenings for the next 2-3 days, let alone a week from now. Monday or Tuesday evenings are generally good for me, but I could also try to swing a Saturday or Sunday. Anytime after like 6pm on most days is fine with me.

Throne is good besides the crumbs :puppy:...

But I did install this button # pushes button hundreds of tiny flying pink pigs fly everywhere #:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

@Hayzel: Thanks Princess :) But right now I'm good, just grinding through the last of the work day and then off to get hair decapitated :D

Heya! Busy busy day.

Just learned that one of the senior engineers in my office passed away from a heart attack over the weekend. He was one of my mentors, and so I'm sitting here at my desk trying not to think about it.

Other than that...been a good day. Skype...hmmm....I don't usually know what my schedule is for the evenings for the next 2-3 days, let alone a week from now. Monday or Tuesday evenings are generally good for me, but I could also try to swing a Saturday or Sunday. Anytime after like 6pm on most days is fine with me.

Ouch... thats rough Lobo man. Sorry for your loss :/ Take a day off if you need to man, best to process it all then try and bury it.

Shes beautiful Chocky! :) <3 How you been pet? *strokes chocobo then gives him a huge hug*

Well master, is there anything i can do for you? Glad you had a good weekend. :)

Hows you foe? you been looking after my throne? :)

*Hugs ^_^*

How I'm doing not too great princess, trying to remember everything, I somehow forget everything :(

How are you doing Princess

Throne is good besides the crumbs :puppy:...

But I did install this button # pushes button hundreds of tiny flying pink pigs fly everywhere #:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

tut, i should have known youd be the one responsible for the messiness of my throne! *giggles and hugs foe* you gunna sit next to me? *pats the space beside her*

Awh okay does that mean im off duty now then master?

xx

Awhh honey! *pets you more* you will be fine my dear!

Im great, watching harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1. with my sisters :)

xx

Thanks princess, not too much of a fan of mr potter as much as i used to be. The last kill lots characters in very pointless and meaningless ways. Anyway I'll will better soon got pokemon white