Off Topic Playground

Howdy! Got people visiting the office today, so been a bit crazy.

I did get some work done on models and such this weekend though. Finished building a bunch of Ice Pillars, and then still had time to work on Von Schill and his Freikorps a bit. Yay for army-style painting for getting things done quick. :)

@ Abs: Good luck with everything this week!

What a horrible day! Had a hot sweaty journey on a packed bus for an hour, then got on a packed train which again was hot and sweaty. I then arrived at work for a 12hour shift. I'm so in need of a shower! I swear the plants behind me in the office have drooped more since I arrived.

Note to self: Tomorrow pack a deodorant :D

Does your workplace have a shower? I sometimes come earlier and grab another shower after something like that.

It does but its only unlocked for the daytime guys. Doesn't matter if the night crew stink, no one important is about at night! :D

Hi everyone! How's your Tuesday??

*shrugs* very meh today to be honest. Feels like Monday, going slow and tiresome already. Just had a ticket come in supposidely against our team but it doesn't look like it's logged against us. *shakes head* so playing tennis with it >.>

How about you Fell? Hows your day going?

took a nap... feel worse than I did before... need to shower... go to the post office... then work 3-9 XP

then bed, I think lol :)

Blah feeling worse? Lame :/

Well showering is generally a good thing, maybe make you feel better. :) Can't have you falling asleep at the Kiosk or being so grumpy you tear the feat off of anyone with squeeky sneakers now can we? ;)

Work then bed is a good combination, one of my favorites to tell the truth.

the shower's gonna be painful.... I'm REALLY sunburned... :)

Hah, well, that would explain why the long sleep and feeling worse. ;)

If it helps you feel better, I, once again, have poison ivy after working in my yard. Argh. So far seems to be very limited though. Just one 1" or so spot on my arm.

Hah, well, that would explain why the long sleep and feeling worse. ;)

If it helps you feel better, I, once again, have poison ivy after working in my yard. Argh. So far seems to be very limited though. Just one 1" or so spot on my arm.

Eeesh Poison Ivy is no fun at all. Sounds like you got off lucky though with such a small patch. Not crazy alergic to it I take it?

Eeesh Poison Ivy is no fun at all. Sounds like you got off lucky though with such a small patch. Not crazy alergic to it I take it?

No, I am. I'm just crazy careful about it. Wear long pants (jeans) anytime doing yardwork, which sucks. May switch to long sleeves too if I can find something that I won't sweat to death in. I am just super adamant about showering really well after I'm done, and very soon after I'm done too if I can manage it. Probably was really only a problem because I was doing a lot of stuff like pulling weeds and trimming bushes and cutting out infectious plants like honeysuckle and stuff, and then was walking back into the woodsy area behind the house to dump it. Luckily, when I just mow the yard, I don't seem to be exposed to it for the most part. I haven't quite yet tracked down exactly where it is in the yard, which is part of the problem though. And I think some of it is actually poison oak or poison sumac too, which is tougher to spot than traditional poison ivy.

I had it once already this season, over about 50% of my legs. Forgot that I needed to wear long pants. :(

No, I am. I'm just crazy careful about it. Wear long pants (jeans) anytime doing yardwork, which sucks. May switch to long sleeves too if I can find something that I won't sweat to death in. I am just super adamant about showering really well after I'm done, and very soon after I'm done too if I can manage it. Probably was really only a problem because I was doing a lot of stuff like pulling weeds and trimming bushes and cutting out infectious plants like honeysuckle and stuff, and then was walking back into the woodsy area behind the house to dump it. Luckily, when I just mow the yard, I don't seem to be exposed to it for the most part. I haven't quite yet tracked down exactly where it is in the yard, which is part of the problem though. And I think some of it is actually poison oak or poison sumac too, which is tougher to spot than traditional poison ivy.

I had it once already this season, over about 50% of my legs. Forgot that I needed to wear long pants. :(

Ohhh fun >< I don't seem to be to allergic to it but I keep a safe distance from it when I can.

50% of your legs?! Oh dear sweat bippy that must have sucked >< It can take a while for the rash etc to go away right? Ugh that must have been an experience.

Yeah sounds like you got some ninja plants going on there man. I take it you've got some decently woodsy boarders to your yard?

*Looks surprised as she looks up* didnt expect you there! hehe hows work?

*shrugs* Nice view from up here and easier to hide when I want to. *winks and tosses a box down to Hayzel*

Work's ok. Slow, day can't end soon enough heh. But not a whole lot longer *stares at clock till the clock blinks*