Off Topic Playground

Morning!

Don't know who is around or wahtnot, but this is my last day where I will be on here a lot, for the next two weeks.....d-day tomorrow!!

#pours coffee#

*Looks down from the high ledge where he spent the weekend and yawns, still looking tired and frazzled*

Hmmmm? Oh, thats a shame to hear but at the same time thats great to hear! Congrats man, good luck with it all and thoughts are with you, your wife, and your child man. Just remember, we demand pictures or we will revolt ;)

*Looks down from the high ledge where he spent the weekend and yawns, still looking tired and frazzled*

Hmmmm? Oh, thats a shame to hear but at the same time thats great to hear! Congrats man, good luck with it all and thoughts are with you, your wife, and your child man. Just remember, we demand pictures or we will revolt ;)

Heh, you lot are revolting anyway!! ;)

I will still get on as much as possible, but it will only be in the night here so early evening there!

Heh, you lot are revolting anyway!! ;)

I will still get on as much as possible, but it will only be in the night here so early evening there!

Whatever works man. And I told you, I'm a well groomed Nephilim. *snorts*

And now off to work, be back later.

Whatever works man. And I told you, I'm a well groomed Nephilim. *snorts*

And now off to work, be back later.

Well groomed and Nephilim don't really go together lol!

But I'll take you're word for it, you could be the first metrosexual Nephilim...that takes pride in its appearance! ;)

Ramos crew arrived. Lots of construction work in that lot..those Steampunk Arachnids look a nightmare to build...little fiddly things!

Oh forgot to say ordered a Teddy too for the Dreamer crew. I was amazed to see its a one piece YAY!!!

I will have to try and get some modelling and painting done soon...before I get too depressed at all the figures I have to do!

Well groomed and Nephilim don't really go together lol!

But I'll take you're word for it, you could be the first metrosexual Nephilim...that takes pride in its appearance! ;)

Ramos crew arrived. Lots of construction work in that lot..those Steampunk Arachnids look a nightmare to build...little fiddly things!

Oh forgot to say ordered a Teddy too for the Dreamer crew. I was amazed to see its a one piece YAY!!!

I will have to try and get some modelling and painting done soon...before I get too depressed at all the figures I have to do!

Pffttt not Metrosexual my ovoid friend. Just take concern with my appearance is all. *flips his hair to the other side haughtily* ;)

Yeah the Arachnids are definitely not made for guys as big as us... I can't hold the little leg in my fingers and attack it easily without attaching myself to. Tweasers are your friend...

Yeah Teddy is one piece but can have some wicked mold lines, just be sure to hunt them all down and clean the claws carefully. Otherwise, yup... he is one solid lump. Very easy to put together ;)

Looks like a slow day today, some work to do but no madness yet.

Pffttt not Metrosexual my ovoid friend. Just take concern with my appearance is all. *flips his hair to the other side haughtily* ;)

Yeah the Arachnids are definitely not made for guys as big as us... I can't hold the little leg in my fingers and attack it easily without attaching myself to. Tweasers are your friend...

Yeah Teddy is one piece but can have some wicked mold lines, just be sure to hunt them all down and clean the claws carefully. Otherwise, yup... he is one solid lump. Very easy to put together ;)

Looks like a slow day today, some work to do but no madness yet.

The madness will come my friend, it will come! ....

I have an idea for painting teddy...always liked a Panda. I have seen it done on here so hopefully mine would turn out as good!

I may see if my wife wants to help build the Arachnids...she has much smaller fingers and more patience!

Where is everybody else? Do I smell?

#sniffs himself, but can't smell anything except metal#

The madness will come my friend, it will come! ....

I have an idea for painting teddy...always liked a Panda. I have seen it done on here so hopefully mine would turn out as good!

I may see if my wife wants to help build the Arachnids...she has much smaller fingers and more patience!

Where is everybody else? Do I smell?

#sniffs himself, but can't smell anything except metal#

Heh Panda Teddy. I have my 2 Teddies, 1 is done as a classic teddy and the other is the half started Winnie the Poo teddy that I really need to finish working on. Just haven't had the will to do it lately. I'm trying to finish a crew at a time so they have more complete looks and Levy is my next one to finish. Just got the last bits of the Waifs and then the Hooded Rider *shivers*, Necropunks, and Ryle (who is half done). Then it's on to Pandora/Lilith which is basically the twins for the cross over and the last madness. Then the BB Shaman's who should be quick I think.

The Dreamer has a long way to go as only LCB is done for him. So that leaves 3 Alps, the twins, 2 Stitched, 1 Teddy, Coppelius, and 3 daydreams to finish. Zoraida is really just to finish her and then do Collodi and the Silurids...

*looks at list and sighs* longgggg way to go and I hate to say it, Hoffman is on the bottem of the list to get done. Gotta do my Neverborn first after all.

Heh yeah I had my ex put together a lot of spikes on some models for other games. Considering she was 5' her fingers were much smaller then mine, so she could actually grip the spikes and not glue herself to them. She put together my Waldgeists back pieces XD

Enjoy lunch man! Whats for eats?

Heh Panda Teddy. I have my 2 Teddies, 1 is done as a classic teddy and the other is the half started Winnie the Poo teddy that I really need to finish working on. Just haven't had the will to do it lately. I'm trying to finish a crew at a time so they have more complete looks and Levy is my next one to finish. Just got the last bits of the Waifs and then the Hooded Rider *shivers*, Necropunks, and Ryle (who is half done). Then it's on to Pandora/Lilith which is basically the twins for the cross over and the last madness. Then the BB Shaman's who should be quick I think.

The Dreamer has a long way to go as only LCB is done for him. So that leaves 3 Alps, the twins, 2 Stitched, 1 Teddy, Coppelius, and 3 daydreams to finish. Zoraida is really just to finish her and then do Collodi and the Silurids...

*looks at list and sighs* longgggg way to go and I hate to say it, Hoffman is on the bottem of the list to get done. Gotta do my Neverborn first after all.

Heh yeah I had my ex put together a lot of spikes on some models for other games. Considering she was 5' her fingers were much smaller then mine, so she could actually grip the spikes and not glue herself to them. She put together my Waldgeists back pieces XD

Enjoy lunch man! Whats for eats?

chicken, bacon and sage & Onion on a baguette with mayo and tomato...yum!

I wouldn't worry about what you have left...I have almost 200 malifaux models and not all of them are assembled yet...and none are painted!

I'm hoping that i can paint as a breather from fatherly duties but it won't be for a while yet!

chicken, bacon and sage & Onion on a baguette with mayo and tomato...yum!

I wouldn't worry about what you have left...I have almost 200 malifaux models and not all of them are assembled yet...and none are painted!

I'm hoping that i can paint as a breather from fatherly duties but it won't be for a while yet!

Dude that sounds awesome. All I've had today is some cereal and coffee heh.

Yeah I know not to worry, but I want them all done lol. I almost need to just hold up in a room for a day and see what I can get done. Hopefully I will have some pics up soon, got my sites set on a decent camera but as with a new computer, Im fiddling away trying to decide it if is the exact right one heh.

Yeah Painting will be a nice breather :D its quiet so you can do it while the baby sleeps etc.

Dude that sounds awesome. All I've had today is some cereal and coffee heh.

Yeah I know not to worry, but I want them all done lol. I almost need to just hold up in a room for a day and see what I can get done. Hopefully I will have some pics up soon, got my sites set on a decent camera but as with a new computer, Im fiddling away trying to decide it if is the exact right one heh.

Yeah Painting will be a nice breather :D its quiet so you can do it while the baby sleeps etc.

Looking forward to the pics, but don't beat yourself up about it. i always found if i rushed into painting things I would make a mess of it and have to start over!

I guess i just have to be in the zone!!

And babies sleep?

Hey guys! Just popping in to say greetings before I head off to the coast *grins at the sun*

Have a great day!

*waves at the drive by Fell* Enjoy yourself and have fun.

@AB: Babies sleep! But when you least expect it or at the most inconvenient time >.>

@Sun: We have... well a beautiful day here to be honest. Sun, good temps, humidity is gone... why does it have to be a work day >.>

*waves at the drive by Fell* Enjoy yourself and have fun.

@AB: Babies sleep! But when you least expect it or at the most inconvenient time >.>

@Sun: We have... well a beautiful day here to be honest. Sun, good temps, humidity is gone... why does it have to be a work day >.>

Just because life is cruel like that! Wow, just got busy here at work....#shakes head in disbelief# Always the same when you want to get off early!!

Just because life is cruel like that! Wow, just got busy here at work....#shakes head in disbelief# Always the same when you want to get off early!!

Being employed is both a curse and a blessing at times XD

You'll get out of there soon enough man, don't go all crazy on us ;) *Spot welds a patch to you*

Being employed is both a curse and a blessing at times XD

You'll get out of there soon enough man, don't go all crazy on us ;) *Spot welds a patch to you*

Heh, true! I will reply to the PM later I think KArn...just running out of time at the moment!

#looks around#

Now where did I put those accounts?.....

Heh, true! I will reply to the PM later I think KArn...just running out of time at the moment!

#looks around#

Now where did I put those accounts?.....

Heh no problem man, work ambushes happen. I'm fighting through one right now and will be fore a while it looks. Waiting on the 3rd party owner of this product we are using to get back to be with the trace logs on this blasted API call. *hurls a Hydrospanner across the thread*

Oh the accounts? Terror tots were making Paper airplanes earlier...

Oh the accounts? Terror tots were making Paper airplanes earlier...

Little gits...can't you keep an eye on them? I don't suppose they have that suitcase full of money I lost the other day too?

#eyes KArn hopefully, knowing full well he never had such suitcase, but you never know what may appear....#

Little gits...can't you keep an eye on them? I don't suppose they have that suitcase full of money I lost the other day too?

#eyes KArn hopefully, knowing full well he never had such suitcase, but you never know what may appear....#

Actually I did, but Yazza traded me a few things for it... I think he turned it into a Paper Yeti or something. *shrugs and pulls out a yoyo and begins to yoyo*

Actually I did, but Yazza traded me a few things for it... I think he turned it into a Paper Yeti or something. *shrugs and pulls out a yoyo and begins to yoyo*

DARNITT! so close!!

#watches KArn with the yoyo#

You know, you really should be more careful with that thing, you could injure yourself doing it that hard!

#waits in anticipation...#

Right, if KArn's not going to injure himself for my entertainment, then I will be off!

I will most likely be on later tonight but probably not to post. Will get on tomorrow hopefully with news!

See y'all!

Cya AB! Sorry, work and what not.

Have a good evening man and good luck and congratulations!