Off Topic Playground

It's her first day of summer break, she is probably sleeping in or something. I'm sure she will be around later *nods*.

@AB: Enjoy Lunch man!

Sleeping in!!

no, she deserves it...teaching isn't always the best job i've heard, the hours can be long...the kids annoying and difficult so i can imagine it gets tiring!

A rest will do her good!

Sleeping in!!

no, she deserves it...teaching isn't always the best job i've heard, the hours can be long...the kids annoying and difficult so i can imagine it gets tiring!

A rest will do her good!

*nods in agreement*

Any way, I need to get going to get this fixed. I'll be back... hopefully in an hour or two. *crosses fingers* Say Hi to her for me when she wakes and to the rest to.

*Sighs and saddles up before ridding off*

Morning! Slow here today guys. I had less than a page to catch up on! Come on, get with the program! :vb_tongue:

@Karn: That really sucks about your car man. At least it should be covered under warranty. What type of car is it? (Just curious, I like talking about cars)

@Abs: Your wife should consider the tough sleeping problems at the hospital as training for the weeks to come. Just getting ready. :thumb:

Morning! Slow here today guys. I had less than a page to catch up on! Come on, get with the program! :vb_tongue:

@Karn: That really sucks about your car man. At least it should be covered under warranty. What type of car is it? (Just curious, I like talking about cars)

@Abs: Your wife should consider the tough sleeping problems at the hospital as training for the weeks to come. Just getting ready. :thumb:

Theres no-one here thats why!!

KArn is off fixing his car.

Fell, we assume, is enjoying her freedom..

I have been on and off due to being busy at work

And now you have arrived...

And yes, It is all training from now on in!!

*Wanders back in*

Well everything BUT what I specifically took the car in for is done now. All the usual maintenance.... but the part they need for the Tire won't be in till tomorrow. So I'll have to work from home tomorrow as well and spend more time waiting for it to be fixed XD Oh the joys of owning a car. Well... at least I own one heh.

How has everyone been? It's extremely quiet in here today...

@Lobo: 2009 Dodge Charger. Only 23kish miles on it, love the car.

*Sales in on a pirate ship*

Hi Ab's what do you think of my new pirate ship?

Aaarrrrr It be a beauty m'laddo! And what name does this temptress go by?

#waggles dead parrot on shoulder. starts Monty Python sketch#

I voted for you ^_^

Thanks! I was going to ask how you knew which was mine, but then realised you follow me on Twitter .....duh!

Aaarrrrr It be a beauty m'laddo! And what name does this temptress go by?

#waggles dead parrot on shoulder. starts Monty Python sketch#

It's called 'The Silver Nephilim'

Here's my first mate Skarrre

and the crew

and two robots

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/cryx/warjacks/seether

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/cryx/warjacks/classic-reaper