Off Topic Playground

You could be right. I didn't have any Hamelin players around here when I stopped a month or so ago. Probably oodles now though, ready for when I go back. Will have to brush up on Sonnia!!

Coffee? Cookie?

Did you finish the stories? Do you want me to write more! ;)

Honestly, your best bet is to keep some really high cards in your hand that you can use to cheat if Hamelin tries to make you insignificant... then use the abilities of the crew to blast the hell out of Hamelin (Criid's crew gets bonuses the higher your Ca is). I'd run some Austringers (or Nino) and the Death Marshals if you're playing a high enough point game. Use the DM's to keep Hamelin distracted, and to kill/pine box the Stolen. If there are no Stolen on the bored, Hamelin cannot respawn...

You could be right. I didn't have any Hamelin players around here when I stopped a month or so ago. Probably oodles now though, ready for when I go back. Will have to brush up on Sonnia!!

Coffee? Cookie?

Did you finish the stories? Do you want me to write more! ;)

I haven't finished them yet; I'm on Book 3... Black just woke up in a stone room chained to a wall... :(

And yes I want you to write more!!!! They are fantastic.

Have you ever participated in National Novel Writing Month?

Also you can allways recycle stalkers if they get made insignificant. And grats on your 500th post,Im slowly and steadily creeping up on it myself.

Thanks Alleycat! I was so frustrated last night, playing Hamelin... especially when I realized I was Wasting time killing them instead of walking through them *grumbles some more about lack of information* I'm armed for my next encounter *grabs a Criid box set, jumps on Ratty's crew builder, starts to figure out her max damage...*

Honestly, your best bet is to keep some really high cards in your hand that you can use to cheat if Hamelin tries to make you insignificant... then use the abilities of the crew to blast the hell out of Hamelin (Criid's crew gets bonuses the higher your Ca is). I'd run some Austringers (or Nino) and the Death Marshals if you're playing a high enough point game. Use the DM's to keep Hamelin distracted, and to kill/pine box the Stolen. If there are no Stolen on the bored, Hamelin cannot respawn...

Filed for future reference! ;)

I haven't finished them yet; I'm on Book 3... Black just woke up in a stone room chained to a wall... :(

And yes I want you to write more!!!! They are fantastic.

Have you ever participated in National Novel Writing Month?

Say what? Never heard of it! Must go and look it up on lunch time. Obviously couldn't do it during work time, thats Malifaux time! ;)

Hey! I never summoned you!

Pffftt I'm on my perch

*sticks out his tongue from his perch on Fells shoulder*

And yeah Hamelin can be a huge pain in the but. Make sure your opponent knows about the changes to the Indiscriminant Void and that the infinite loop is now broken for good!

Sounds like you have the right idea against him. I would just like to add, gun down the Rat Catchers as fast as you can. They are a huge pain in the but and what really help keep the rats alive etc. Have Nino put a few rounds in their head ;D

Pffftt I'm on my perch

And yeah Hamelin can be a huge pain in the but. Make sure your opponent knows about the changes to the Indiscriminant Void and that the infinite loop is now broken for good!

Sounds like you have the right idea against him. I would just like to add, gun down the Rat Catchers as fast as you can. They are a huge pain in the but and what really help keep the rats alive etc. Have Nino put a few rounds in their head ;D

*nods emphatically* How is everyone this bright cheerful (if a little cool) morning :D

Hmmm, maybe I'll have a go. Don't know about a whole novel though. but by November i might have got that far lol!

Pffftt I'm on my perch

Don't call M'lady a perch!!!

#Glares. Waggles Imaginary finger#

So won't be long till the bear is let out.

#eyes plate of cookies#

Huh interesting song... I can't believe I never heard this song from Flogging Molly, I listen to there stuff a decent amount.

Love the bag pipes =D

Reminds me a bit of this one:

Mumford & Sons: The Cave

Mumford and sons Rock...especially that song.

... *purrs*

So had good Malifauxing last night Fell?

Sounds so rude when you say it KArn! ;)

... *purrs*

So had good Malifauxing last night Fell?

NO.. *hangs head in shame*

I get frustrated when I'm playing and I feel like I'm backed into a corner. In the real world this is an admirable trait, abut when you're playing a friendly game of Malifaux...

I get to stuck on one thing, and lose sight of the forest for the freakin' pine in front of me. We ended up calling it, not because I was frustrated, but because neither of us felt like we were doing very well, and we didn't feel like finishing (it was kinda late too...)

After we called it I started looking at the table more objectively, and I realized I was only two or three turns from gaining at least four vp, if not six or eight... I got so focused on Hamelin trying to make all my dudes insignificant that I didn't realize that I could have won; especially since Hamelin himself would have to chase me to get vp for his scheme *shakes head*

I'm trying to learn to stay objective... It's difficult... I've got a quick temper when I've lost my tolerence for something. Next time I'm just gonna kill Hamelin early and end the whole thing :D

Its nice and sunny in North Wales, UK!!!

Well, nice and sunny for wales.....which actually means it's raining.

But I'm fine. Tired, Bored with work but fine!

I'm sorry that it's not bright and sunshiny... I'm sending you sunshiny thoughts *consentrates real hard on the computer screen* did you get them? :D