Off Topic Playground

@fell - glade to hear everything is good . also she is pretty calm that's why I chose her over another who was more in your face .

@ lobo - good flight , did you eat the blue chips ! ( if it was jet blue ) .

@ yazza - yeah I know about the search and rescue thing , but if i can hang with the doggie and give back iam all for it .

Its weird i always considered myself a cat person , but I now like them the same !

Thats a great puppy Foe! Soooooo cute.

Training will be good for her, my brothers German shepherd is now almost three years old but she was trained as a police dog until the age of two, but had to stop because she wouldn't grab anyone!

But her training and behaviour is phenomenal!

And now she is learning to play she is a bundle of fun!

*wanders back in with coffee in hand*

Heya AB. Celibrations were good, had a cook out and hung out with a bunch of people on Saturday. Couldn't even hope to get into Boston, all the Comuter Rails into the city were jammed packed, for some reason the T wouldn't go to a Weekday schedule for that Sat so all the trains were very over-loaded and still more people stood on the platforms as full trains went by.

*Hops up onto Fell's shoulder and hands her a coffee* Hayzel Nut today. ;)

Well, I've just had a text from my wife saying the c-section is provisionally booked for tuesday 28th June.

Aaaarghh thats only next week...

#chews nails#

*pats Ab on the back* I know it's not an easy thing man but try not to worry or think about it to much. Your only going to make yourself a nervous wreck and she needs you to be anything but that right now. *nods* She'll be fine man, I'm sure her doctors are very skilled and will take great care of her.

@Fell: Ummmm I didn't mean that Hayzel >.> *looks down at coffee and tilts his head* Maybe the Monolith is acting up?

Well, I've just had a text from my wife saying the c-section is provisionally booked for tuesday 28th June.

Aaaarghh thats only next week...

#chews nails#

It'll be Okay, Abs. Remember that she needs you to be strong... Just think about how excited you are to be a Father!! And it's right around the corner!

We're here if you need us :)

It'll be Okay, Abs. Remember that she needs you to be strong... Just think about how excited you are to be a Father!! And it's right around the corner!

We're here if you need us :)

*nods* Fells' right, we're here if you need us man. :)

Cheers, though its starting to sound like the end of Labyrinth in here! ;)

"If you need us...."

I know I'll be fine, just got to take a day or so to get my head around it, and get everywhere sorted!

Looking forward to it, not so much the sleepless nights!!

Cheers, though its starting to sound like the end of Labyrinth in here! ;)

"If you need us...."

I know I'll be fine, just got to take a day or so to get my head around it, and get everywhere sorted!

Looking forward to it, not so much the sleepless nights!!

Heh, I'm sorry AB but even I can't look that good in pants that tight.

tumblr_lk0lpimsFE1qfhyi3o1_500.jpg

Good to hear though man. I'm sure you will make a great Father *nods*

I don't know why people compalain about Mondays... I love them... the children are SO subdued :)

Hmmm thats a good point... lol. Friday has is probably the hardest day of the week?

@Fell: Ok, have fun corralling the kiddies! Cya later =D

@AB: Well both of us would want that..... >.> <.<

but yeah I don't really want to wear tights if I can help it ><