Off Topic Playground

Yup the food is crap, well it was when my mum was in there a year or two back! And she is vegetarian too so it cuts down the options....i will be cooking and sneaking it in!

Flowers are good, but she doesn't like to clutter her already small bedside table! If she gets her own room as she is in longer term, then we shall make it an explosion! She just wants chocolate at the moment! ;)

Heh understandable =)

Hmmm maybe we should make an E-card for her.... though obviously we don't know her, we know you decently well and friends wife and what not... could be cool for her to get something like that =) Get well card and what not.

chocolate works too ;)

I"M GONNA KILL THE KID WITH THE SQUEAKY SNEAKERS

*cackles and hands Fell a rusty sword* Sick'm!

*Moves out of the way and cackles some more*

lol. I will send it on. Just don't want his mind to be corrupted!

;)

You know how these Nephs are...... ;)

hmmm I wonder is it by virtue of being a Nephilim my mind is already rather corrupt? It is down in the gutter all the time after all...

Heh understandable =)

Hmmm maybe we should make an E-card for her.... though obviously we don't know her, we know you decently well and friends wife and what not... could be cool for her to get something like that =) Get well card and what not.

Could be a good idea, though she hasn't got internet access!

I would have to print it off lol!

Anyway, i will pass on your thoughts...though she will probably look at me blankly until I explain who you are!!

She will be being fussed over by her mum right about now.... ;)

Oi Neph! Check your PM's!

Unless Fell has forwarded it already!

Hmmm lunchtime...what shall I get?

#wanders off to hunt lunch, waggles peacebringer#

I did! I have to actually work now and then you know ;)

Enjoy lunch AB!

@Card: It was a thought. Let us now any way.

Get off my head you silly Neph!

*Settles in on top of it* nope!

I'll bribe you with Chocolate and good coffee? *Temps Fell with good Coffee*

I've got good coffee *rubs feet on floor, shocks your tail* next one's on your nose...

*twitches slightly and curls tail around your neck letting it hang down your front and winks before hoping down to your shoulder*

Fine fine, no fun ;)

In a better note, Horton will be at the B's game tonight! He flew up to Vancouver and they even prepped all his gear and everything for him to show the team he is still with them.

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad Horton is okay... Will he play hockey again?

It looks like yes right now, but it's still to early to say firmly either way. He's got to wait a few months and really see if anything develops, that's the problem with injuries like this :/ Even then he will need to be watched for the rest of his career.

Sadly I don't think Bobby Orr will be there.... wish he was. That would have been great, Horton and Orr behind the B's bench and heck bring in Neely to. That would be a huge rally point. =D

it would be pretty cool to have some old Bruins behind the bench... Ray Borque... :)

Thats who's name I couldn't remember! Yes having Borque back there with Neely, Orr, and Horton would be amazing.

*eyes Fell* You know you want to wear that skirt =D

@AB: Welcome back man. What did ya have?

chicken & bacon roll with black pepper mayo...yum!

And what skirt is this? ;)

One she doesn't own but definitely should *nods and lets AB's mind draw the rest of the details* ;)

I don't own any bruins apparel.. Plenty of UMaine Black Bear stuff... even a UMaine Hockey Jersey... their Alt colors... with the Screaming Black Bear on it..... :D *rolls eyes* Lowell....

Well at least you own some XD

Oh? What about Lowell? Not a fan of the Riverhawks? *snickers*

I've got a good collection of B's stuff. My favorite is a signed jersey with Borque and a few other's sig's on it along with a hat with all the sig's of the... I think it was 1999 or 2000 team on it... got to meet them all when I went to a Hockey camp the B's ran/sponsored.