Off Topic Playground

The Burins are behaving very well... after the biting... and the late hit... and the crapping on Thomas... their answers are all about the team, and how they're playing, and how they plan to win. It's ver professional, and will probably endear themselves to fans for generations to come due to their sportsman-like conduct. I'm very proud to support a team who doesn't get baited by the media, and keeps their cool under that kind of pressure...

my drink is gonna give me a heartattack...

>.> you may want to stop drinking it then....

@Bruins: Yup that is one of my favorite things about them. They are intensely passionate about the game but they don't break that level of professionalism which makes them so great.

Just gotta hope they can pull through tomorrow Night *crosses fingers*

mine was a double shot from Starshmuscks... I forgot my coffee cup at home *hangs head... nods off... awakens with a start* It tasted like the "natural ingrediants" but was masked by fake coffee flavor... Imagine drinking Amp (or Monster or whatever you like) mixed with coffee... It was SO nasty :(

mine was a double shot from Starshmuscks... I forgot my coffee cup at home *hangs head... nods off... awakens with a start* It tasted like the "natural ingrediants" but was masked by fake coffee flavor... Imagine drinking Amp (or Monster or whatever you like) mixed with coffee... It was SO nasty :(

Ick! That just sounds... ick! utter ick!

I've never tried any of those energy shots in my coffee for fear of them doing just that, making them taste like the rear end of a rhino.

@FOE: Enjoy the ride!

haha! I guess... I've been going to bed too late and *yawn* getting up too early... I guess it's just a symptom of summer... I don't get tired until late... and at that point... it's too late :\

Heh I can imagine since some of the students excitement about summer Vaca has to creep into you a bit. Then with your own... well makes sense ;D

@Sketch: And the fact that Duke Nuke'm Forever comes out today will have nothing to do with your lack or sleep tonight right? ;D

So does the fact that the new DN game comes out mean you'll all being going away for a while?

Neh. I'll be on tonight as usual, just going to blow up some aliens rather then paint I think >.>

Just means something interesting to do while we don't sleep XD