Off Topic Playground

Ok so tomorrow is my clubs big malifaux tourny , we have a bunch of clubs comming down to nyc , including the gamers lounge boys . Expecting about 20 not bad fot our first true malifaux event .

Il take lots of pics

Wow! That sounds awesome. I wish I was closer to NYC now >.>

Definitely take lots of pics and good luck man!

Who you rolling for it?

My guild , mostly lucius since he catches a lot of people off guard , he plays different than what guild normally does . he has a good shock value when I set up a nice turn and have him activate last push out nice damge with a guild gaurdsman lol 6 activations is nice .

But you pick a faction and can switche your crew from game to game . So I might roll out perdita for tough jobs lol

#saunters into thread#

Wow, you guys managed to go two whole days without posting in this thread!

Does this mean we are actually beginning to get lives? .... ;)

#pours coffee, eats cherry pie. Waits for others#

*Wanders in looking a little ragged with his glass of OJ*

Morning AB.

Eh I suppose so ;D

How was your weekend man?

*Wanders in looking a little ragged with his glass of OJ*

Morning AB.

Eh I suppose so ;D

How was your weekend man?

Weekend was ok, it was my last one of having to study...last exam tomorrow! So After that I will be free (well, have a bit more time anyway) and apart from preparing for the imminent arrival of tiny feet, I plan to build a few of my models that have literally been collecting dust in the loft!

And judging by the state of you (a little ragged) you must have had a good weekend!?

Any more hockey games since it went 2-2?

Weekend was ok, it was my last one of having to study...last exam tomorrow! So After that I will be free (well, have a bit more time anyway) and apart from preparing for the imminent arrival of tiny feet, I plan to build a few of my models that have literally been collecting dust in the loft!

And judging by the state of you (a little ragged) you must have had a good weekend!?

Any more hockey games since it went 2-2?

Nice! Well good luck tomorrow then man! No painting the town Red tonight ;)

Yeah it was a good busy weekend. Was up late last night and only got about 4 hours of sleep total, so running a little on empty.

*Growls when you mention the hockey game and Transpositions the area next to you with a giant rock*

Yeah the Bruins screwed up and lost when they had the edge on the Canucks, its now 3 games to 2. But they play tonight at the Bruins Home so HOPEFULLY the B's will pull their heads out of their asses and dominate the Canucks to set themselves up for game 7.

*Starts performing a voodoo ritual to help the B's*

Oooh sux on the loss!

Go Bruins!!

And ...

#notices KArn asleep at the wheel#

OI!!!

Thats better, concentrate on driving, work is for sleeping!...

*wakes up suddenly and spins the thread around in circles before getting his hands back on the wheel*

Huh wha?! Oh.... scared the daylights out of me AB....

Mmmm Coffee *Sips on a coffee that appeared out of no-where*

#gets flung around the thread by KArn's reaction. Spins in a circle on the floor. Gets up Dizzy#

Ok, I didn't think that one through.

#rubs head#

*Eyes the wheel in his hands but otherwise just floating in the air*

Where the heck did I get this......

*shrugs and turns teh wheel to the left, the thread making a left turn*

O.o

*Walks into the thread, grinning from ear to ear, singing "think I'm going to GenCon... think I'm going to GenCon..." over and over in a sing song voice*

@Abs: "Ah, the pitter-patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots... SHUT UP!...One of you is gonna fall and die, and I'm not cleaning it up!"

@No one in particular: I found out last night that I am the FIRST and ONLY Henchwoman right now.... *grins from ear to ear*

*Walks into the thread, grinning from ear to ear, singing "think I'm going to GenCon... think I'm going to GenCon..." over and over in a sing song voice*

@Abs: "Ah, the pitter-patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots... SHUT UP!...One of you is gonna fall and die, and I'm not cleaning it up!"

@No one in particular: I found out last night that I am the FIRST and ONLY Henchwoman right now.... *grins from ear to ear*

Excellent! Hope you get to go!

Don't forget about the offer if it works out for you. =)

Nice use of a Firefly quote ;D

Really? I thought there was at least 2 others... huh. Well congrats then! We have finally absorbed one of the fairer sex into our ranks! One of us, One of us, One of us....

Morning! Congrats on the possibility of going to Gencon...I won't ask who you had to kill to get the opportunity!

Yup..nice firefly quote!

And the ONLY henchwoman? You are going to be so popular.... ;)

Fell is unique!!