Off Topic Playground

Not too bad. Plague is still kicking my butt, although I'm finally making some headway. Week two of the warmachine league today, had six of my players make it out despite a few not being able to make it due to sickness. Thinking I'm getting the hang of Nemo and his box... people weren't too happy about a Centurion sitting on Arm 24, lol. Need to get back to the painting though, I acquired a bunch of second hand stuff (full unit of Stormblades, Black 13th, some solos and the Cygnar KS limiteds) and I want to try to get all of my stuff painted up by week six. Got a month to go.

Got some old books, DVDs, and games out of my place- took them to our glorious used media store and got $212 in store credit (I almost took the $114 cash, but I figured the credit would probably go a longer way). Immediately spent $86 of it on used DVDs- bargain stores like Big Lots used to carry anime DVDs for $3 a pop, and I was able to complete a few sets from those days.

Also managed to get most of my Wrath of Kings Goritsi assembled. The minis look great, but the Dance Masters are tough to assemble- teeny tiny little spots for their arms and it's not super-intuitive as to how they fit together. The larger models go together very easily. Also not sure if I like that the bases have deep wells for base inserts by default instead of the way Malifaux bases work. The rules are slick- less than 20 pages and still free to download. All in all I am pleased with my pledge.

What sets did you finish up Dust, anything interesting? And yeah, that's a problem I've been noticing with far more than just Malifaux, super skinny arms... I think Infinity is the worst offender, at least Malifaux ones are keyed. No wait. I take that back, I had a couple Rackham Confrontation assassins, those definitely take the prize.