Off Topic Playground

You don't like Orclings that breathe fire, Monkey? :P

The Black Friday sale at Miniature Market is not as awesome as previous years. Still, some good deals (Hordes High Command for $12? Yes please).

EDIT: ...or not. Apparently the site is behaving worse than last year, despite an increase in bandwidth.

Morning!

Well, that's my nest egg spent!  to be fair I had put it aside for Black Friday Malifaux goodness.

I managed to creep over the $300 mark so will get all the 4 special models (hopefully!).  Will have a use for all of them apart from the sniper..that can be offloaded later!

For those who are interested I got:

C Hoffman crew

Kirai Crew

TTB Female Kit

TTB Male Kit

Nekima

Hog Whisperer

Pigapult

Piglets

Warpig

Merris Lacroix

I've gone green for xmas lol!

Yeah, the time off was really what I needed. I stayed home all Black Friday, lol. Never see a point to leaving the house on Black Friday, nothing's worth that mess. Actually spent Friday listening to some lectures and cleaning the bedroom. I had a good five minutes where you could see every inch of the desk! And then I started painting again, lol.

I've got a Minuteman about 75% painted, and a Gun Mage Solo has the trenchcoat finished. Got derailed a little trying to figure out how I want to base the Cygnar. The new alt. Battlebox with Nemo has me looking at Cygnar again, lol. I like Caine better than Nemo, but Nemo getting the Centurion and the Defender for his jacks I like a lot better than Caine with a Defender and a Hammersmith. I'm still baffled by the Hammersmith choice...

How was the Deadzone game? And honestly, I probably will be grabbing the Cygnar alt box at some point this month. $50 for two heavies and Nemo is a great deal. I'd be doing the Retribution one, but I'm not sure how much more I want to expand them for now. We haven't gone above 25 points and I've got that with variations for my Ret right now.