Off Topic Playground

Howdy peeps!

Just had a quick shifty through the proposed Black Friday stuff...and I think I may be tipping towards the $300 level!!  I have been putting money aside for this so its no biggie and I will want and use the ltd ed Performer, gremlin and bête.  No use for the sniper though so that will likely go for sale!

Most of my order will be regular malifuax stuff though I am tempted to get the TTB male and female kits...are they any good?

I don't roleplay but I thought I could make up some extra models for the main game..wastrels, performers, latigos etc..?

Hey, guys - good, thanks. I have now "officially" completed my McCabe crew, and even entered the final Wastrel in the AWP November Challenge.

Looking good, Nikko. Your basing brings a little extra to the party.

In honesty Dust, I never saw the need for the single large base units..... three is good for a min size in my opinion.

Singles are great for attacking behind enemy lines and putting pressure on enemies, and it's fun to put the Diadem of Dragon-kin on a single Ogre or Werewolf and use them as a mobile light flamethrower :D. They aren't broken in and of themselves; they just need some rules loopholes closed up.

Abs , though I have not assembled any, I really like the multipart kits...... though the female one does make very tall females so that is something to keep in mind. ;)

Sums up my take on them perfectly. You could probably remove 1 mm just by shaving down their boots a bit.