Off Topic Playground

EEESH!!

Just checked out the posters in this thread out of curiosity...Edonil, you have more than Mako and Mister Monkey combined!!  Do you spend all the time in here talking to yourself lol!

;)

I notice that I think I am the highest placed OTTer, and that seems unlikely to change as all the others seem to have dropped off the face off the earth!

You know, it brings a tear to my eye when I see the next generation taking this thread and running with it......

I might be drinking tomorrow. My uncle passed away (that's two this year) and I have a funeral to attend tomorrow.

In better news, my girlfriend seems to be less stressed about her job lately, I got a good performance review (and a raise), and for the most part, things are good, if a little dull.

Thanks, guys.

Meanwhile, in petty problem land, the Kings of War Rules Committee wants to take away my single Large Infantry and Large Cavalry because it's too easy to spam them and they are cheap objective grabbers.

Why not just, I dunno, add a rule that prevents single Large Infantry and Cavalry from claiming objectives, and find a way to reduce the number a player can take in one army instead of just banning them outright?