Off Topic Playground

It won't help with Sidir, but ask Mako about his stuff that he uses. He doesn't do the gloss/flat coat process, and he hand paints his, but he told me the chemicals to be watching out for one time. Forgot to write that set of info down, unlike some of the others, lol.

Um. Basically a day where a switch gets tripped in my head that causes all sorts of various spiraling problems. Rarely ever has a trigger, but doesn't keep it from being a mess and screwing up a lot of things that I would want to do. Thankfully this wasn't a 'bad' day. Those get...fairly scary, is about the only way to describe them. Also are a feth of a lot rarer, lol. Starting to snap out of it some, thank God.

Heh, considering the distances and time involved, I find it a lot more impressive myself, but that's okay. I'm just hoping they get the harpoons working and can run the experiments they want to, that information will be a treasure trove, lol.

No doubt.  :)

So, how goes the writing? I hit Wolverton's site, looked really interesting. I know I've at least sat in on one of his panels, before. And I'm almost positive I saw him at ComiCon in the same author's section with Correia, Anderson, Sanderson, et. al.. I should read some of his stuff -- he looks like he'd certainly be right up my alley.

Heh, sadly the writing is one of the victims of the brain chemistry this week. Starting to get my feet back under me, though. Working through a proposal for a freelance project and might actually get it finished up in time. Well, at least finished to my level of planning... even with the new planning tools I've learned from Wolverton, I'm still a discovery writer at heart. Too much planning and Elle (my muse) goes sulking and loses interest.