Off Topic Playground

HAHA! Alright Gents, I'm off for a bit. Behave. Don't beat anyone up... Foe's in charge until my next post goes up or Abs gets on, which ever happens first *smiles sweetly again*

Cya Fell, have a good afternoon =)

Pffttt we don't beat each other up.... much...

Ok about to go play some malifaux and thought about , trying an idea I had .basicly bullet storm.

Perdita

4 marshals

Gunslinger

Nino

8stones

Ouch! Did it work?

#looks at previous posts#

Heh, Guess this means I'm in charge until Fell gets back....

#sees no-one to be in charge of#

Excellent, my kind of supervising! ;)

#lies on floor under blanket and snoozes#

Feeling Blerghh! today...cold coming on so got the sore throat, achy limbs and just really tired.....

Why do I always get them in the Summer!!?

Ouch! Did it work?

#looks at previous posts#

Heh, Guess this means I'm in charge until Fell gets back....

#sees no-one to be in charge of#

Excellent, my kind of supervising! ;)

#lies on floor under blanket and snoozes#

Feeling Blerghh! today...cold coming on so got the sore throat, achy limbs and just really tired.....

Why do I always get them in the Summer!!?

That my blanket go get your own

*Wanders in with his Oj and looks around, spying the two hiding under Blankets*

Morning.... you two seem energetic this morning.

*Sips his OJ*

In other news... I think someone moved a waterfall to just outside my window this morning.... its pooring out there... going to be a fun ride in today >.>

*Wanders in with his Oj and looks around, spying the two hiding under Blankets*

Morning.... you two seem energetic this morning.

*Sips his OJ*

In other news... I think someone moved a waterfall to just outside my window this morning.... its pooring out there... going to be a fun ride in today >.>

OOh a bit of rain then? ;)

You'll have to take it slow....don't want the Neph to get hurt, Fell would kill us!

just checkign in of noone is settign my tail on fire...

No, she hasn't got here yet...you're safe for now.

OOh a bit of rain then? ;)

You'll have to take it slow....don't want the Neph to get hurt, Fell would kill us!

Oh yeah... just a bit of rain... *eyes the sheets of rain* fun fun....

Wish I didn't have meetings today or I'd just work from home.... 30 miles of highway in this kinda weather crawls ><

*Eyes Yazza's tail*

Well I can always light it on fire for you in you want...

*Flexes claws and a small blue flame appears in his palm*

Since when did you get that ability?

# eyes Neph suspiciously #

You've been on Fell's shoulder too long!

*Walks back in with coffee and a breakfast sandwhich*

Hmmm? Oh, neh... I just pick up things here and there. *winks at AB*

Besides.... whats so wrong about a Nephilim with fire spells? *grins*

*Walks back in with coffee and a breakfast sandwhich*

Hmmm? Oh, neh... I just pick up things here and there. *winks at AB*

Besides.... whats so wrong about a Nephilim with fire spells? *grins*

Lots. Besides, don't forget I have a dampening field built into my armour!

That'll stop you....

Lots. Besides, don't forget I have a dampening field built into my armour!

That'll stop you....

*Yawns*

Maybe another time I'll throw fire at you... tired this morning. Bruins game got done at 11pm and was up till midnight after that... stupid 80 degree with high humdity and trying to sleep in it. *grumbles*

*Yawns*

Maybe another time I'll throw fire at you... tired this morning. Bruins game got done at 11pm and was up till midnight after that... stupid 80 degree with high humdity and trying to sleep in it. *grumbles*

Yeah, I think everyone is either ill or tired today!

So how did the bruins do?

Yeah, I think everyone is either ill or tired today!

So how did the bruins do?

They beat the Canucks 4 to 0! Thomas got a shut out and wouldn't take shit for any of them! Bobby Orr was there for the game and held up a flag with Horton's number on it during opening ceremonies.

At the end of the 3rd a Canadian player hacked Thomas's stick out of his hands as the puck went around the back of the net. Thomas managed to catch it, deflect the puck and then wacked the guy in the side of the leg and nearly made his leg buckle. It was Beautiful, he tried to turn and fight Thomas but Thomas just leveled him and one of the Bruins Defense men basically tackled the guy when he hit the ice to stop him from going back after Thomas. Thomas owns his net and aint letting a little dweeb like that mess with him.

Otherwise, it was a great game. Lots of contact and shots on Net, but the Canucks fell apart after the second goal on them and then after the third they pulled their main goalie for their backup who let in another one.

Though there was a beautiful 5-hole goal XD

They Steamrolled the Canucks 4 to 0! Thomas got a shut out and wouldn't take shit for any of them!

At the end of the 3rd a Canadian player hacked Thomas's stick out of his hands as the puck went around the back of the net. Thomas managed to catch it, deflect the puck and then wacked the guy in the side of the leg and nearly made his leg buckle. It was Beautiful, he tried to turn and fight Thomas but Thomas just leveled him and one of the Bruins Defense men basically tackled the guy when he hit the ice to stop him from going back after Thomas. Thomas owns his net and aint letting a little dweeb like that mess with him.

Otherwise, it was a great game. Lots of contact and shots on Net, but the Canucks fell apart after the second goal on them and then after the third they pulled their main goalie for their backup who let in another one.

Though there was a beautiful 5-hole goal XD

Sounds good though I know very little about Ice Hockey!

But does that make it 2-2 in the series now?

Off for lunch and back in 20!

Hold the fort!

Sounds good though I know very little about Ice Hockey!

But does that make it 2-2 in the series now?

Off for lunch and back in 20!

Hold the fort!

Yup the series is 2 to 2 now and they are in Vancouver for the next game. Both teams have won their at home games, so we will see what happens. Either way... GO B's!

Enjoy lunch man! What ya having?